Potion - Nakjin

Kids in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The blind magician looked straight at Nako, blinking his greyish eyes as he muttered a soft ‘welcome’.

 

Despite anxiety clawing the back of her mind, Nako sat down on the seat in front of the man, opening to tell him something but he raised his palm, shushing her. “You are looking for revenge,” The magician stated, his hands rubbing his crystal ball.

 

“I-yes.” Nako timidly nodded her head. “So she-“

 

“Ahn Yujin,” He said, cutting off Nako’s explanation, his tone mystifying. “She had mocked you nonstop regarding your appearance and you wished for revenge.”

 

Nako’s breath hitched. It was spot on. Yujin always made fun of her height. “Yes.”

 

“I shall give you a potion,” he chuckled, taking out a bottle produced from his hands and offered it to Nako, ignoring Nako’s surprised gasp. “Drink it in one shot. You shall take the appearance of someone she desires so much and who knows? You can formulate an act of sweet revenge from there.”

 

Nako took it with a trembling hand, her eyes carefully examining the pink liquid inside the bottle. It looked like any ordinary juice but inside a very small bottle. “Mister?”

 

“Hm?” the magician hummed, his cat on his side.

 

“Is this really safe to drink?”

 

The man blinked his grey eyes at her, brushing off her concern with a careless wave of his arm. The cat on his side softly meowed. “Oh don’t worry, it tasted like watermelon.”

 

His answer didn't satisfy Nako, but if the magician assured that it tasted like watermelon, then it must be safe. He must have had tasted it beforehand. “Alright, how much does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter