Chapter 8: PARTYYYY!

The Fall | Are We Allowed? [Minayeon AU]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Disclaimer: I only own this fanfic. It was imagined, created and written only by myself. Please refrain from reproducing, imitating, re-posting, copying, etc entirely or partially this story, and if anyone does see that happening please report it.

Hi guys!!! How are ya? I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I last updated, I'll explain later...

See you at the end of the page!

Enjoy this first part of "Party".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 8: PARTYYY!!! (Part 1) Nayeon POV

Birds chirping. I feel the soft sun-heat caressing my face. Suddenly I feel my face slightly refreshing. I feel through my eyelids my surroundings darkening a bit. I slowly open my eyes. My view is a little bit blurry at first when I see the silhouette of a person in front of me. I smile when I recognize Kurt.

It’s like when we were room-mates at Harvard. He used to wake up first and to silently wake me up staring at me and if I was in a deep sleep, shaking me softly. It may sound creepy or weird but it worked better than my poor broken clock alarm that I threw so many times. Somehow, his presence effectively woke me up…

 

Harvard… My dad always dreamt that his child would go to Harvard since he never could. My dad is a politic, he is now the Justice Minister of South Korea, which is a huge responsibility… He wanted me to go to Harvard to study politics and become the Prime Minister or at least Minister of the Interior… Well, with my skills, I was totally capable of achieving his dreams. But I dreamt otherwise, I wanted to make my own business. He, at first, didn’t support my choice at all, until I promised him to study at Harvard. He was the happiest man on Earth when I got in… 

 

*forced cough* My thoughts are interrupted when my best friend tries to catch my attention. I look at him with a little smile, my eyes heavy and my face still puffy because of my long sleep…

“What are you doing here?” I ask him with a raspy morning voice.

“I hate your stupid alarm. It didn’t even wake you up!”

“Oh, I’m sorry if it woke you up”

“It’s okay, I’m a light sleeper anyway”

“Why were you standing there, staring at me like a creep?” I say half-jokingly

“You were so tired yesterday, I didn’t have the heart to wake you up, I was just listing the pros and the cons of waking you up right now or in 10 minutes, but, now, I guess it’s solved”

“Hmmm,” I hum, my brain still slow until I totally wake up “We’re Saturday right?!” and without letting him answer “What time is it?”

“It’s Saturday, and it’s already 11 pm, sleepyhead” he finally answers while chuckling

“What?!” I immediately get out of my bed and run to the bathroom to get ready.

“Breakfast is ready, hurry up!” He says, still in my bedroom before getting out, heading to the kitchen…

 

 

Mina side: (1 hour later)

“Are you sure that I have to go too?”

“Yes, of course, that’s what we agreed before, remember?”

“I don’t have Alzheimer's, so yes, I do. But… you know… wouldn’t it be awkward if I was there, between all those writers and strangers…?”

“Listen, we already talked about it. It clearly says in the invitation that we can bring some company”

“Yes, you CAN, it’s not a MUST”

“Maybe, but I really want you to come with me… I don’t want to go alone… Don’t make me beg, Minariii” Sana says while pouting

“Yah! Stop that. I’ll go with you… It’s just that *sigh* I hate going out… *silence* But I will go for you, I’ll just drop you there, stay for some minutes, and then come back home, and when you wanna get out, I’ll just go pick you up.”

“Sounds good to me, thank you Minariiiiii,” she says with a cute voice

“Drop the aegyo, Sana.” Mina jokingly sounds annoyed

“Minariiiiii”

“Ugh! So annoying” Mina jokingly glares at her best friend

 

 

Nayeon side: (5 p.m.)

“What’s that stupid rule which makes all wear suits, like wtf?” Nayeon exclaims when she founds out about it.

“You’ll stop complaining when you’ll see all the beautiful girls wearing it,” Kurt says with a smirk and winking at Nayeon who scoffs at his act. 

“But, joke aside, don’t worry because I bought all you need” Kurt adds while showing to Nayeon a black suit with black pants, black tie, and white shirt

“How do you even know my size, weirdo?” Nayeon says with a playful glare

“We were roommates and are flat-mates, there’s no secret in this house, well, apartment in this case,” Kurt says with a pretentious grin that Nayeon hates (and loves sometimes).

“You’re unbelievable!” Nayeon exclaims annoyed

“I know, I’m incredible, I’m unique, I’m the Great Kurt”

“Yeah yeah, go back to the oven or you’ll be the Greatly Burnt Kurt”

Kurt couldn’t stop laughing when Nayeon storms out of the living room, mumbling annoyed, “the nerve of this guy” or “pretentious” or “little snobby author” were the words that her best friend could pick up.

 

(2 hours later)

 

Mina POV:

I follow Sana like a sheep follows the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter