Chapter 13- Part 1: The Cloud's Tears

The Fall | Are We Allowed? [Minayeon AU]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N) Short update again, I'm sorry. I have been facing a lot of various life challenges lately, and let's not even mention college life... Thanks for still supporting this story, I love you guys.

Chapter 13: The Clouds’ Tears (Part 1)

 

Kurt’s POV

 

“Nayeon” I call my best friend.

 

Today is a beautiful day for November, a beautiful sun shines in the blue sky, and it’s the day I’ll go… 

 

Nayeon rushes out of her room, smelling fresh from the shower she just took, her clothes in disorder and her hair messy and still wet, little waterdrops surfing on it and falling on the wooden floor making small splashing sounds.

“Kurt!” She says, her voice slightly shook from the hurry.

I hand her another towel for her dripping wet hair; she shakes her head in a quick series of nods to thank me while she tries to deal with her toothbrush, debating what she can do with it to be able to talk.

“Wait” She mumbles.

She runs to her restroom. I hear her spit the toothpaste in the sink. She comes back at the same messy run, her arms goofily waltzing at her sides as if they were disconnected muppet members.

Heavily breathing as if she just ran in a marathon, she asks in a tone that she wanted to sound steady (unsuccessfully): “So, you goin’ already?”

I recall our talk from yesterday.

 

Flashback start

“Nayeon, I have to talk to you about something…”

“Okay… What is it?”

“I have an article to write for the Times…”

“Nice! What is it about?”

“It’s about a flourishing dance group, here, in Seoul.”

“Cool!”

“Yeah… the thing is. I have to move out of here for a little while...”

“Oh…”

“Yeah. I wanted to talk to you about it, so you don’t get surprised by my absence in the next coming days.”

“’ kay…”

“I know you’re quite busy too but, y’ know… I wanted you to be informed”

“Hmm. I get it; it’s your job anyway. So, hmm, how long?”

“Til’ Saturday or maybe sooner? I’m not sure about it yet.”

“Oh…”

“Yeah. Well-

“I’ll miss you.”

“Me too, Nay, me too… but it’ll just be some days, okay?”

“Nayeon, why do you look so down? Are you okay? It’ll just be for some days. I promise it won’t seem long.”

“I’m scared…”

“Of...what?”

“Last time you left me for too long… I-

“You’re scared of yourself… *sigh*. Listen, Nayeon; I won’t let you go. Never. Ever.”

 

Flashback end

 

 

“Yes… It’s time. See you Saturday. Take care, Nayeon.”

“Right… so… Saturday party ain’t cancelled then? Right?”

“Indeed. Saturday’s party isn’t cancelled” I repeat with a grave tone that doesn’t match our light words.

“Well…Okay. See you soon, then”

“Yes.” I feel my throat tighten a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter