Chapter 9: PART II.

The Fall | Are We Allowed? [Minayeon AU]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: I only own this fanfic. It was imagined, created and written only by myself. Please refrain from reproducing, imitating, re-posting, copying, etc entirely or partially this story, and if anyone does see that happening please report it.

A Taste of Afterparty (1/2)

 

FLASHBACK 9 pm, Saturday night.

“Nayeon” Kurt says when he finds his friend on her bed.

She’s hugging her knees so her face is hidden. When he notices her body being shaken by her sobs, Kurt realizes she’s crying. As soon as he understands it, he comes to her and sits carefully beside her, at her left. He hesitantly places his right hand on top of her shoulder. When his warm hand touches her right shaking shoulder, she sobs harder and louder.

“Hey” the young man whispers while rubbing her shoulder. He’s slightly surprised when she suddenly turns herself, hugs him and cries in the crook of his neck. He quickly hugs her back and places his chin on her shoulder and closes her eyes, listening to her sobs. He knows why she’s crying, he knows that she needs him, he knows that she hasn’t moved on, he knows that talking to her won’t change anything, he knows that the better that he can do right now is being there, hug her and stay silent. He doesn’t need to say “I love you”, or “I’m here”, or “You can count on me”, cause he said that thousands of times before the past years and they both know well that they have each other.

 

***

A while ago…

They decided to play Never Have I Ever when every guest arrived at the party and they already had danced, do karaoke and eaten a lot…

All the guests sat on the floor in a wide circle…

 

 

***

Some turns later…

“Never have I ever blamed myself for something forever.” Seulgi says.

Moonbyul stares at Nayeon, Solar finds her lap much more interesting than what is happening. Kurt glances at his best friend with a concerned expression and touches her hand softly.

The tension is horrible, and, most of the guests don’t even know why. Mina looks at the interaction between her teacher and the host with surprised and maybe slightly worried eyes while Seulgi and Tzuyu have a huge interrogation point almost visible on top of their heads. Sana doesn’t even notice how strange the hosts are acting because she’s too concentrated in the much more interesting tall Chinese beauty beside her that she has been checking out since the beginning of the party. Suddenly, someone takes a sip of beer, it’s a guest, a young French author, soon followed by Kurt and Nayeon who are wearing a burial-ceremony-face (=dead-serious-face).

Moonbyul quickly brakes the engulfing and drowning silence with another sentence…

FLASHBACK END

 

***

Mina POV:

I remember that I drank a lot in this stupid game “Never Have I Ever”, I don’t have a strong alcohol resistance so, that explains how tipsy I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter