Chapter 11: Where can I find some daylight?

The Fall | Are We Allowed? [Minayeon AU]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: I only own this fanfic. It was imagined, created and written only by myself. Please refrain from reproducing, imitating, re-posting, copying, etc entirely or partially this story, and if anyone does see that happening please report it.

I am proud to finally be able to update. I'm so sorry for the long wait. I love you guys so much. Thank you for still reading and supporting this story. m(_ _)m

Please share your opinion in the comment section. Feel free to ask questions I'll be glad to answer, upvote if you like this story, PM me if you're shy... Have a beautiful day... Prioritize your health and stay home reading some fanfics, avoid human contact at all costs. LOL.

Oh and btw, I'm editing this story from chapter 1 to present. Be sure to also check my Wattpad to support mee there :) Please O.O 

Without any more ado, let's jump into this new short chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: Where can I find some daylight?

 

Nayeon’s POV:

 

It’s the morning.

It’s raining.

I get lost in the sound of the raindrops on the window and the wind blowing hard against our building.

Kurt came back late yesterday night. I don’t know how he is since I was already half asleep when he came home. I can’t help but remember about all the painful stuff that happened in the last years. When that  happened. How coming back to Korea was the best decision I made… I remember when, a few years ago, I created my own business in Korea while Kurt was still in the US, building a writer’s reputation. I remember when Kurt called me, two years ago, it was a rainy day like today…

 

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Flashback start.

 

“…”

“Kurt? Is that you?”

*sobs on the other line*

“Kurt?! Are you okay? Kurt! Talk to me! Please…”

“I’m coming back to Korea”

 

*phone call end*

 

Flashback end.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

 

I later found out that his beloved sister, Taylor, who lived with her husband and kids in New York and who was coming to visit her family in Korea, had a car accident when she was going to her parents’ home, here, in Seoul, just to surprise them instead of just let them pick her out of the airport.

 

Life is so unfair.

 

I don’t understand why that Person in heaven lets all this painful stuff happen to us. What do we did to Him to deserve this? Why do we have to go through this while awful people live a peaceful life? WHY?!

 

I’m mad at my own thoughts and that’s what impulses me out of my bed. I refresh myself and get ready for class. I skip breakfast and when I go pick my car keys, I stop in front of Kurt’s bedroom’s door, but, decide to let him sleep. I promise myself to talk to him later.

 

 

 

***

Mina’s POV

 

All I can think about is Nayeon, Nayeon and Nayeon. All my thoughts are filled by her, It’s like my world rotates around her like Earth around the bright Sun. And, there’s also a part of my mind who shouts STAY OUT OF TROUBLE over and over again. But I can’t stop thinking about what Kurt told me Saturday night. I talked to Father last night and he told me that he couldn’t change my coach since I don’t have enough solid reason to do that, and since it would basically ruin the contract they have. Furthermore, I can’t even avoid talking to her since I have 3 classes with her per week, 1 hour of coaching, and even Saturday parties since I got myself in a situation where I can’t resist a begging Sana and a very polite host asking me to come back.

 

Questions keep haunting me…

Who are you Im Nayeon? What happened to you that even your closest friend can’t talk about it? Why don’t you let me get closer to you? Why are you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter