Rooftop Creep (HyunSeung)

Halloween Special

"Minnie!" Hyunjin shouted after he slammed the door open.

Jisung startled at the sudden apperance of Hwang Hyunjin.

"Damn Hwang, do you not know how to knock?" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Sorry.. Where's Minnie?" Hyunjin asked sheepishly.

"I think he just done with his laundry and currently up in the rooftop." Jisung answered.

"Thanks Han!" Hyunjin shouted as he ran towards the door that leads up to the rooftop.

He was so excited to show to his boyfriend the perfect costume he just bought for the halloween party tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Seungmin on his last shirt to be hang up on the tie wire, he sensed something. He felt like he heared an ominous music from any horror movie they had watched. Seungmin rolled his eyes as he didn't believe any of those scary stuff.

He hang up his shirt onto the tie wire and turned around only to be greeted by a scary monster. He screamed as the basin he was holding dropped loudly on the floor. Then there was a roaring laugh that sounded like.. wait a freaking minute. He calmed his nerves down because that laugh sounded his boyfriend, Hwang freaking Hyunjin.

The "scary monster" rolled onto the floor laughing while holding his stomach. He took off his mask and behold the Hwang Hyunjin still laughing, he even had tears from laughing.
"Very funny Hwang!" He gritted his teeth as he picked up the basin from the floor.

"You should have seen your face! And your scream, oh my god! Wait--you called me by my surname, you're mad.." Hyunjin said, still laughing a little.

Seungmin just playfully hit Hyunjin with the basin and sighed. 

"Creep.." Seungmin murmured. Hyunjin now got up from the floor and dusting his pants off by any dirt and dust.

"Sorry baby, your scream sounded cute though." Hyunjin said as he leaned forward to peck Seungmin's lips.

Seungmin blushed, his quick heart attack now forgotten.

"Shut up, you sap creep.."

Hyunjin just chuckled and holding Seungmin's free hand dragging him to go back down.