Twin Effect (Felix X Han as identical twins)

Halloween Special

The doorbell rings then there's a pitter patter of footsteps inside and Jeongin and Seungmin together with their other friends are excited to get inside. Spending holidays (even Halloween) in Felix's flat are always amazing because Felix can bake sweets.

"Oh! Here you are! Come on in!" Felix opened the door and let the door wide open as he came back inside. His friends on the other hand was surprised at their friend acted, Felix would usually hug them one by one but he just opened the door and left.

All eyes are on the boyfriend, Changbin, who just blinked, "what?"

"Are you all going inside or you're just going to stand there? And why are you all looking at my boyfriend like that?" Felix said by the doorway of his kitchen.

"Uh hehe, nothing Felix." Chan waved his hand to Felix as a sort of a greeting before pushing the others softly to get through the door. After a ruckus-sort-of-a-greeting from Felix's visitors, he let them know that the cookies he's baking were about to be ready. And while at it, his friends decided to lounge in the living room.

"Ah, it's good to be back in here again!" Hyunjin dramatically slumps himself on the couch.

"You're just here yesterday." Changbin, who's been latching on Felix's back like a leech, deadpans.

"Whatever." Hyunjin rolls himself into the space of the couch as if he's making it as his bed, while the others are only chuckling at his antics. Chan also slides himself into the couch, squashing Hyunjin's body in the process.

Jeongin feels like using the bathroom, he just takes his backpack off of his back and just puts them beside the couch, "uh Felix hyung! Can I use the bathroom?"

"Sure, Innie. Go ahead."

Jeongin hummed in his way to the bathroom, he's been here so many times that he really knows his way easily and it's not like Felix's flat is that large and hard to navigate-

"Oh. Jeongin, you gonna use the bathroom?" Jeongin was shock because why the hell is Felix here when he knew his freckled friend is in the kitchen seconds ago, with his boyfriend.

"Uhh- y-yeah." He didn't know why he was so scared all of a sudden when he was just so happy and excited to be here a while ago.

"Go ahead, I was just done." Then he was gone back into the little alley that leads the living room. Then Jeongin forgets why he was here for, so he hurriedly goes back into the living room with a pale face, immediately looking over the kitchen and Felix was still there attending the cookies that he was about to bake, Changbin has already joins the other watching something in the television.

"Innie? Are you okay? You looked pale." Seungmin noticed the youngest just standing there looking so scared and pale.

"Uhh- g-guys? Did Felix hyung leave the kitchen just now?"

"I don't think so. No, why? What's wrong Innie?" Minho stands up from sitting in Seungmin's lap, takes Jeongin's wrist to let him sit beside the others. Chan and Hyunjin perked up at that too and immediately got worried over their youngest.

"It's nothing...I- maybe the stress is just taking over me. I'm fine." Jeongin reasures, he didn't want to worry his friends, they're here to enjoy the holiday and not to attend him over something caused by his stress.

"Are you sure though?" Changbin asks.

But before he could answer, Felix with a furrowed brows came into the living room, "what's wrong guys? Is Innie okay?"

"I'm fine, hyung. I promise. But I'm hungry."

Felix smiles, "well, the cookies are done, I just let them cool on the counter."

That brought a smile to all of their friends' faces, the initial worry over Jeongin has thrown out of the window. Hyunjin and Seungmin even raced into the kitchen, they both loved to eat the treat while it's still warm. Felix invites the others into the kitchen but halted their movements for a while after hearing Hyunjin's scream. Well, everyone got alarmed especially after Seungmin released a shriek too. Seungmin was not easy to get scared of anything, he hardly shows any reaction at all, so hearing him shriek like that as if he's afraid of something alerted everyone in the flat, especially Minho. They hurried their way into the kitchen.

"What is happening? Babe, are you okay?" Minho with worried look on his face is already facing his boyfriend, Seungmin has both of his hands covered into his face.

"I'm fine, I don't know what happened, Hyunjin screamed and I just did too on reflex." Minho breathes in relief, wrapping his arms around the younger's body as he glares at Hyunjin.

"What the hell, Hyunjin, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry, okay? I was just surprised to see Felix in the mirror's reflection."

Ah, always the over dramatic one, some of them just rolled their eyes and breathed in relief that nothing's bad had happened. Felix chuckles, he has the hunch of what is happening here and it's kind of his fault for not telling them sooner.

"Whatever. I want hyung's cookies now." Jeongin says.

"Yeah, well, me too, that's why I am here anyway." Hyunjin collects himself and follows the youngest towards the kitchen counter where the trays of cookies were placed.

The others followed suit, Seungmin furrowed his brows, the other tray has only a few cookies left in it and Seungmin is confused, he thought he was the first to eat them.

"Who eat the other cookies?"

"Me! Got a problem with that?" Someone who looks like Felix came inside the kitchen and before Hyunjin could ever scream again, Chan who's closer to him, covers his mouth with his palm.

"Ah, Sungie, I told you not to touch my cookies, they're not just for you!" Felix whines as the other grins wider.

"Blame yourself for making such good cookies! I can't just not eat them!" Jisung scoffs.

"Uh- Jisung? As is Felix's twin brother Jisung?" Minho voiced out, the others made realization too, Felix has a twin brother and they knew that fact. And it's not like Felix's twin is a stranger to them but that also doesn't mean that they're close to each other. Jisung attends school abroad and he's just visiting Korea during holidays, it's actually the first time he visited here during Halloween.

"Hi, guys! Why do you look so surprised? I mean, I get it that you miss me but I was surprised by your reaction." He grins.

"Ah, you must be the one in the bathroom earlier!" Jeongin shrieks.

"Yup, that's me."

"Okay, okay. We understand now, was that why Innie looked so scared earlier?" Hyunjin comments, already munching the still warm cookie.

Jeongin chuckles, all of a sudden that made clear something up, "oh Christ, it's Halloween, I think it's just suitable to get scared. But Felix hyung didn't tell us anything."

Felix chuckles awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry? I just forgot is all, I promise I didn't prank you all or something like that."

Bang Chan claps his hands together, "alright, alright! Shall we bring the cookies now in the living room before Hyunjin, Seungmin and Innie eat them all and just enjoy the night with a nice movie?"

"Nice idea!" Minho hollers, already taking his boyfriend away from those trays of cookies, he's afraid that the treat will be finished just before they could enjoy them all.

"By the way, Sungie, when did you arrive?" Changbin asks, his boyfriend didn't really say anything at all so even him has no idea.

"Hours ago. Actually I just got home when you arrived here. But I told Lixie last week that I'm visiting." Then everyone's eyes were on Felix again who chuckles awkwardly.

"Hey, I said I was sorry, I totally forgot, okay?" Felix pouts, leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

 

"Let's just watch a movie." Everyone gets settled down but the cookies are gone, they ended up ordering a few boxes of pizza and some drinks and have them delivered in Felix's flat.