Scream (WooChan)

Halloween Special

Stray Kids members, minus Woojin because he is busy at the kitchen, are relaxing in the living room of their shared apartment, sipping their coffee, milk for the baby maknae (they insisted him to drink milk because he is still a baby so no caffeine intake) and tea for Chan.

 

"Hyung," Jisung suddenly called to Chan. Chan perked up and turned to Jisung while sipping his tea.

 


"Is Woojin hyung a screamer? You know in bed co----" He did not finish his sentence because Chan was choking on his tea. Minho pat Chan's back but he was grinning while the others were laughing at the misery of their leader.

 

"Jisung, what the !" Chan glared at Jisung who was only grinning more.

 


"Yeah, what the ?" Hyunjin countered, a grin still plastered on his face. Jisung only shugged at his boyfriend.

 


"Hey language, there are still babies in here." Changbin said but was also laughing.

 


Jisung just shrugged, " so... is he? Or not?" He asked Chan once again.

 


"What is wrong with you? Why are you asking that about my boyfriend? Hyunjin please collect your man or I swear to God!" Chan was exasperated but was blushing.

 


Hyunjin just grinned, "But why are you blushing? Is he a screamer?" Chan groaned.

 


"Why were you asking Chan hyung about that? What were you thinking?" Felix suddenly asked Jisung.

 


"Oh come on babe, don't encourage him." Changbin groaned too giving his boyfriend an unimpressed look.

 


Felix didn't mind him, he was just looking to Jisung. Jisung smirked, "let's have a bet." He simply said sipping back his almost cold coffee.

 


A collective groaned echoed their shared living room. "Oh God, no." Chan said slapping his face with his palm just like telling himself to find new members and friends.

 


"Okayyy, let's do it! But what are betting?" Seungmin asked insterested.

 

Chan and Changbin groaned. "Seungmin not you too!" Chan shouted, felt betrayed.

 


Seungmin shugged, "Who knows if I win, money is money. So what are we betting?"

 


"Let us bet on Woojin hyung being a screamer or not!" Jisung said excited.

 


"That's easy! We knew Woojin hyung can't be scared easily!" Minho said.

 


"So okay, you're betting Woojin hyung is not a screamer." Jisung said as he wrote that information down onto a piece of paper of God knows where and when he got it.

 


"Me too!" Jeongin suddenly said telling his bet to be the same with Minho. And everybody else was casting their bets too leaving only Jisung betting Woojin to be a screamer, and Chan just said he did not sign for this .

 

 

"Then here's what we were going to do to know if Woojin hyung is a scr---" he was cut off by a loud scream from the kitchen.

 

 

Chan was the first one to run towards the kitchen. He saw Woojin leaning to the kitchen counter with his left hand on his ears.

 

 

"Babe? Are you okay?" Chan asked worried.

 


"Oh yeah, sorry about that, was I too loud?" Woojin said, his left hand was still on his ear.

 


"It's alright but what happened?" Chan said taking a step towards his boyfriend.

 


"I burnt my finger, I forgot to hold the pot with cloth on it, but it's okay now." Woojin smiled, taking down his hand which was held by Chan immediately.

 


"Aww..Don't worry, I will kiss it better." Chan said softly while leaning into Woojin's hand and kissed it. It made Woojin smiled. Chan forgot about the bet, he didn't even heard the ruckus happening back in their living room which only leave Jisung has a victorious smirk plastered on his lips. It left the other members thinking, so Woojin hyung is a screamer?