Naughty Hands (HyunSung)

Halloween Special


Hyunjin was bent down onto his desk as he concentrated to shade on the part of his drawings that needs more black hue. He needs to finish this as soon as possible since its deadline will be the next week. But he's confident that he can finish this by the weekend, it's only the Friday night so he has still time.

"Hey, baby..." Jisung whispers into Hyunjin's ears, if under a different situation, hearing that tone from his boyfriend would make him and all those heated moments followed. But no, he can't afford to get distracted tonight, especially not by Jisung. He could have all the time in the world with his boyfriend after submitting this project but tonight, he's gonna work on his drawing first.

"Baby, I'm sorry, not tonight. I don't want to get a minus A grade for ART just because it's just art." Hyunjin said in slow and soft voice, he knew he got an understanding boyfriend, Jisung always understands Hyunjin and the situation he was in.

"Hmm..I miss you." Jisung whispers as he shoves his face into the other man's neck. Hyunjin could also feel the other's hands are slowly rubbing on his sides.

"I miss you too, love." Finals week is always the hardest, they both are busy finishing up projects and reviewing lessons. He missed Jisung too, since last week, Jisung were busy too making songs for his own projects, so they really didn't have time to each other.

"That's almost done.." Jisung starts to trail kisses by the side of Hyunjin's neck, the older just clicked his tongue but didn't really do something to stop his boyfriend.

"Hmm, almost, babe, almost. How about your song?" Hyunjin continues to do his work, hands are busy coloring and shading certain areas of his drawing, not minding the weight on his back.

"It's done." Jisung murmured, dropping a loud smack to the older's cheek.

"Good for you." Hyunjin hummed, happy for his boyfriend that finally he can rest a bit. After that, it was quite, Hyunjin silently continues to work with still the extra weight on his back, he doesn't mind it though, Jisung is warm and he likes it this way as long he's not distracting him.

Hyunjin knew Jisung is very understanding but he's also a tease. Jisung untangles himself from the older's back but his hands are still pressed on Hyunjin's body, those hands begun to roam around under his shirt.

"Ji..." Hyunjin groans.

"What?" Jisung innocently answers.

"You're distracting me."

"Oh. It's effective?" Jisung giggles.

"Shut up."

Jisung giggles, "sorry, baby. Can't help it." He says again as he lets his fingertips trailing on Hyunjin's thighs up to his crotch. Hyunjin just groans at it, "Jisung!"

The younger thankfully retracts his hand from Hyunjin's crotch as he laughs so hard, "Fine! Tss." He kissed the older's cheek in compensation for his teasing and finally leaves him alone to finish his drawing. Hyunjin clicks his tongue, slightly amused because Jisung is always like that, he just shakes his head.

For some minutes after that, it was quite, he didn't notice Jisung has left from his side, he just concentrated on his work as if he has in his own little bubble. Drawing anything is one of his most favorite hobbies and doing this for a project is like doing him a favor of making fun as well as getting good grades. It's just time consuming but still loves doing it.

Then there it was again, the hand that's been creeping on the inside of Hyunjin's thigh, just an inch away from Hyunjin's balls. He turned around so quickly to reprimand his boyfriend but was cut off when Jisung is nowhere to be found, just him with his artwork and a door of his room wide open.

"Jisung-" He blinks his eyes for a few seconds until he felt goosebumps all over. His pencil and coloring materials were forgotten rolling on his drawing sheet on that desk as he quickly got up from his chair. 

Jisung jumps a little when he felt arms around his waist, he was drying the dishes on the counter to put them away.

"Oh, so you decided to put down your pencil." Jisung says, giggles a little too.

"Hmm..I could use a few minutes to take a break and give my baby some attention." Hyunjin whispers, kissing the side of Jisung's head.

"Wow, I feel special."

"Yeah, 'cause you are."

Hyunjin kissed Jisung until the younger was squirming in his hold, the goosebumps he felt earlier has forgotten. Sometimes, s happen, maybe it's a little price for neglecting his lover over his project that's almost finish anyway. Hyunjin had learned a lesson that night.