Whisper (MinSung)

Halloween Special

"Jisung babe, I love you but can you stop that? It's creepy!" Minho whined for 10 times already. They were lounging at Minho's bed and suddenly Jisung started to whisper incoherent words into Minho's ear.

It was okay at first but it became creepy, did Jisung posess by a dead someone? Minho had lost his concentration from watching different choreographies from YouTube.

Jisung on the other hand just giggled and hugged Minho from behind and putting his head on Minho's shoulder.

"What were you watching?" Jisung asked leaning more on Minho to look at the phone in Minho's hand.

"Some choreos.." Minho answered while clicking onto another title of a video. They watched in silence. Thank goodness he finally shut up!

Then another video later that Jisung started whispering incoherent words again.

Minho groaned, "Oh my god, stop!" In which Jisung just grinned going back to his previous position, hugging Minho while his head on Minho's shoulder.

"I love you." Jisung whispered followed by a warm kiss on the side of his neck. Minho smiled turning to look at Jisung and kissed his nose, "I love you too. Now keep quite, let's just watch this okay?" Jisung nodded his head.

A few moments later that Minho can feel Jisung's breath, warm on his neck. He thought Jisung just got another shinanigan but as he turned to look at Jisung, he turned out sleeping soundly on his shoulder. His arms were loosely hugged around Minho's waist. Jisung's right cheek was squeezed by his shoulder. His mouth was slighty open. His nose scrunching a little.
Minho's heart was swollen from the sight of his boyfriend sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and carefully kissed Jisung's head. He finished watching the current video he's watching and carefully managed to get Jisung under the blankets. He touched Jisung's chubby cheeks and smiled. He kissed them and whispered to his ear before he too joined Jisung under the blanket hugging him tight, "I love you. Even if you're annoying sometimes."