Movie Marathon (BangDae)

Halloween Special

"AHHHHHH!"

That was Daehyun screaming over a hirror movie they were watching and he was screaming for like a hundred times already.

"Dae, please stop screaming." And Yongguk, who was sitting beside his screaming mess of a lover, was also complaining for a hundred times too.

"I can't help it. Thag man is so scary." Daehyun defended himself, pointing to the scary man on the television.

"I know babe, but relax. I am here remember?" Yongguk reassured his boyfriend.

"Fine...I just--AHHH!"

And for Pete's sake, rip Yongguk's poor eardrums, but had chosen to stay still beside the latter with his bored look face.

"I'm sorry hyung," Daehyun pouted.

"That pout of yours is not helping." Yongguk said amused. Daehyun grinned so wide, he knew Yongguk's weakness.

They were spending their halloween holiday at Yongguk's place. Daehyun suggested that they will a horror movie marathon with of course lots of snacks on the coffee table in front of them.

"Hyung, I'm hungry." Daehyun suddenly said.

"Of course, screaming and eating are what you always do today." Yongguk deadpanned but was still amused.

"Hyung~" Daehyun whined yet again showing to Yongguk his weakness, the pout. 

"Alright..just stop screaming and eat okay?"
Daehyun nods his head while munching some junkfoods he prepared a while ago.

"Okay, that was not healthy."

"So what, it was still yummy." Ge answered and munched some more food.

Yongguk just chuckled. Daehyun is stubborn, yes, Yongguk knows that but still he loves his boyfriend none the less.

They were on their fifth movie and Yongguk was grateful that Daehyun was not screaming anymore. He checked Daehyun's face which was situated on his shoulder.

He smiled upon seeing his boyfriend's sleeping face. Oh that's why he was not screaming anymore, Yongguk chuckled at his thought.

Yongguk thought to call it a night since it was already past 9 in the evening. He carefully carried Daehyun into his room and put him onto his bed.

"Good night, Daehyunie. Happy halloween." He whispered before kissing the younger's forehead.

He cleaned first their mess on the coffee table, shut down the television and showered quickly before he joined his young boyfriend on the bed.