The secret behind the abounded house 💛🎈

Between the corn field🌾💛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy ^^ 🌸❤️

 

 

His grandma glanced there when he return back panting after he run all the way here , looked to her and she frowned . 

“ S-Sweetie , what’s wrong ?!”

Seungcheol’s face seem surprised , his grandma wondered what’s wrong with him since Seungcheol doesn’t really show any kind of surprised expression lately . 

“ Grandma ..you told me no one live around here ?!” He spoke , manged to calm down as he walked towards her . 

“ Yes Sweetie , i’m I wrong ?!”

He winded his eyes . 

She’s sure about this but did he mistook and spotted an angel ?!

” I saw a house not far from here , a-and...” he hesitated to say the rest , felt his heart beating so fast , he must be going insane , why is he so surprised and over acting .

” And what Sweetie ?!”

He nibbled his bottom lips . 

“ There was someone around the field ..”  His grandma widened her eyes for a short moment before her face turn serious and soon smile plastered on her face . 

“ Aren’t you imagining things Sweetie ?! This field belong to us so you know I always go there with your grandpa .” She explained as she continue .

” I never once saw someone around here unless it’s your grandpa’s workers .” She explained while drinking her tea , Seungcheol become speechless there .

imagining  ?! No ..he’s sure that he saw that beauty , he seem to be surprised as he ran away eventually . 

He still remember each moment . 

Shall he go and check up on that abounded house ?! Maybe he’ll find him again ?!

” Cheol-ah , do you want some tea ?!”

The young male shook his head there as he thanked his grandma . 

“ I-I’ll take small nap .” He told there and headed towards the bedroom , mind full of what he saw few minutes ago . 

Having many questions and he’s sure today that he won’t be able to sleep unless he find out . 

 

 

 

Around 12:30 PM , he stood up from the bed , ruffled the his bang back and sighed . 

“ He’s a man for sure , even thought he’s so fragile and thin , his skin white and looks so smooth , his eyes were like an ocean color ..” He flushed as he’s murmuring that to himself . 

“ I never once saw someone beautiful like him .” He wore his coat as he say so , looked out the window to see the cloudy sky that looks like it will pour any seconds . 

But as he looked down to the garden , his eyes widened and breath hitched , there’s him , he’s inncoently peeking apple from the ground and putting in a fruit basket , checking if there’s anyone not knowing that someone caught him and now looking to him not believing . 

Seungcheol didn’t said a word there so he ran out and his grandma napping on sofa there not knowing anything . 

 

It’s start raining heavily , Seungcheol get at the back where he saw the younger , now t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter