Cleaning up with him🦋💕

Between the corn field🌾💛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol brought many clothes of his that become small on him , the big warm sweater and hoodie he gave the younger while small pants that fit jeonghan’s very slim waist . 

He went behind the door trying on them happily while Seungcheol waiting there , as he couldn’t help smiling softly when he come shyly wearing the man’s big sweater and short jeans . 

It was big on him so seungcheol decided to knite it . 

“ Come here , let me see your waist size .” Jeonghan stood closer with flush , seeing the man holding his waist to see . 

“ Okay , now take it off so I can knite to fit your waist perfectly .”  Jeonghan nodded as he run back behind the door , took it off and wore back his original very old jeans . 

Handed the new big pants to Seungcheol , sat next to him and watched him do the knitting very skillfully , flushing there innocently thinking how perfect the man can be . 

“ You’re surprised that I know how to do these kind of things right ?!”

Jeonghan nodded eventually which made the man smile warmly .

” I used to live here in countryside with my grandma  when I was very young cause my parents went overseas for work , she tough me lots of things to help her out and I loved these days honestly .”

Jeonghan’s eyes sparkled .

Being all ear to the police man who smiled noticing him cutely sitting closer to hear him out well. 

" it doesn't suit me right?!". Seungcheol asked and chuckled, making jeonghan giggle innocently. 

" Yes, b-but it nice to do these things, you're so awesome." seungcheol smiled softly, heart softening as he looked at the cute vampire. 

" Thanks..." 

He finished doing the pants, handed it to the younger who ran to try it cutely although he can change it here being both man but he was too shy .

" He's so cute ~." he murmured softly. 

Somehow he's feeling happy being with the younger, as if his depression were long forgotten and that makes him feel so much better. 

" It fits me perfectly." he ran happily as he said that, jumped in happiness and seungcheol there watching , chuckled at this cute innocent angel. 

It makes him so sad when he think how much Jeonghan suffered of loneliness in this place , how such a fragile cutie lived in this place for a while now . 

He could ask for nothing but seeing him so happy like this by such a simple thing and as he sat down , Seungcheol kneeled down all of sudden while holding a winter beautiful red sock that will warm up the fragile cutie . 

He held his smaller pale reddened foot , felt like he’s holding a woman’s , it’s so smooth and pale , Jeonghan looking down with innocent blush . 

“ I-I can do-do it by myself  .”  He told as he bend down to do it but the man refused “It’s okay , i’ll Do it .” 

Jeonghan bite his pink lower lips , still blush forming on his round smooth cheek , now he feels way too warm as he looked down at his foot . 

What is this feeling ?! It’s so warm that makes him feels as if he wasn’t cold as hell before . 

He suffered of coldness all this while and here comes this man who made both his heart and soul warm enough to make him cry as he sniffled , wiping his followings tears , still can’t believe that someone as this man’s kindness exist after what happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter