Rare blood 🌷💕

Between the corn field🌾💛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.mangazuki.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Ks-Secret.jpg

He waited for answer but it seem like the younger's scared to say it as he can see him trembling when he hug himself with teary eyes.

" T-they say I have super power and my blood is rare."

Seungcheol's eyes widened. 

Super power?!

Rare blood?!

He choose not to look so surprised because he'll scare the younger even more, he get closer to the beauty who wiped his tears away .

” So you lived in here all alone ?!”

Jeonghan nodded innocently , due to the loneliness he was feeling all these days , he wanted a really big long warm hug that tell him life is more beautiful . 

He looked at the man with his beautiful angelic flushing face , the way his smooth cheek reddened as he stare at the man with his light-blue eyes that looks like the ocean hiding inside it . 

Long thick eyelashes . 

He’s so beautiful that he’s too shy to look straight to him . 

“ D-do you think i’m weird ?! I-I’m not crazy .” He stuttered there , thought that the man must be think he’s crazy or something but he really didn’t think so , in fact he belived eventually . 

“ That’s not true , I believe you so don’t cry anymore okay ?!” He smiled to him warmly , placed his big hand on top of that angelic soft blond hair , ruffled it and jeonghan’s Heart fluttered , eyes sparkled as he flushed soon after and nodded shyly while looking down . 

“ Thank you Seungcheol-shi .” He nibbled his bottom lips , played with his own hands on his lap . 

“ Anytime , earlier when I saw this house I thought no one really lived in it but to know someone like you here all alone makes me feel uneasy , what did you eat all these days?!”

Jeonghan looked to the man’s eyes before he sadly drift his sight away . 

“ I-I pick fruits and S-some vegetables f-from trees ...” he flushed , cause he’s really stealing it cause this whole farm belong to the grandpa who lives here with his wife . 

“ Why didn’t you go to here ?! She could make you food , grandma’s really nice person .” 

Jeonghan shook his head , seem scared for a moment as he trembled and hugged himself . 

“ I-if I go out ..bad men will see me and kill me , they want my blood ..t-they—.” He seem to be so panicked so Seungcheol couldn’t help but pull him in warm hug between his arm , his hair and although he made that move but he’s the one blushing surprised of himself , Jeonghan widened his beautiful eyes but soon he shut them and hugged back feeling so comfortable. 

How can a man’s embrace melt him like this ?! As if his world were peaceful since ever . 

He stopped trembling. 

“ They won’t come here , I promise that no one will dare to approach you .” The man spoke out gently with his deep sweet voice. 

“ A-are you gonna protect me from enemies Seungcheol-shi ?!”

He wondered, asking innocently like that when he saw how kind the man’s towards him .

” I think it’s dangerous for you to say alone in here so I’m gonna company you  so yeah .” He smiled softly to him and patted his head.

Had the youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter