His kindness towards me 🦋🌷

Between the corn field🌾💛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day Seungcheol went back very late after his grandparents slept tightly as they thought he’s in his room . 

He made sure jeonghan’s fine there after shutting all windows , doors , he said that he’ll be fine there so the man left with wave and soft smile . 

Now the younger’s sitting on sofa , pulling his knee to his chest and drinking this supossed to be hot chocolate-can that Seungcheol brought with him earlier . 

It become cold and he doesn’t have microwave or anything like that , the small old fridge manged to work enough to make the him save the food . 

Still even heater in this abounded house doesn’t exit ..he always shower with cold water . 

Jeonghan snuggled into the purple warm blanket . 

“ I-I wonder if he’s gonna come tomorrow ?!”

He flushed innocently , thinking about the man already . 

He’s so kind to him . 

He was never been treated like that before , he can still smell him in this sofa and even around the house where he walked .

Cheek flushing cutely as he hugging the small pillow on his arm . 

What’s really wrong with him ?! He have been thinking about since ever he left . 

 

 

 

After sneaking to his room , Seungcheol looked from his window to the younger’s house , bite his lips there , still feeling worried . 

He didn’t want to leave him alone seriously , but seeing so afraid to be caught by others made him hesitated . 

“ I wonder what he’s doing all alone right now ?!”

 

 

 

 

Next morning 8:30 AM 💛🏚🌻

 

Jeonghan woke up to the sound of the door knocking , flinched innocently as he hurried to open and right there he’s checking on peephole , couldn’t help his heart from fluttering and jumping in joy once he saw the handsome man before his eyes , he eventually opened the door and smiled brightly . 

“ G-good morning s-seungcheol-shi ~.”

The late police officer who’s having hard time dealing with his depressed and annoyed expression all those three years , he smiled so easily once he saw and heard this beautiful angelic latter . 

“ Morning Jeonghan , did you slept well ?!”

He nodded shyly with flush as he looked down and played with his hands . 

“ W-what about you ?!”

Seungcheol’s expression softening again , placed his hand on top of that hair and ruffled it gently not knowing that he made this pure heart jump and dance around . 

“ I did , hopefully after I made sure you’re okay alone .”

Jeonghan looked to him innocently . 

“ I-I used to stay alone so don’t worry .” He giggled there , walked with the man towards the kitchen as he saw him carrying green onion and some vegetables on bag . 

“ S-Seungcheol won’t your grandparents find out that you’re not there ?!”

The man pulled that old pot Jeonghan have , washed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter