Taking a walk 🦋☀️

Between the corn field🌾💛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He dropped by the train station , walked by his suitcase towards the the exit , wearing a beautiful spring clothes which’s pair of short jeans and grey sweater above it his black coat as it’s pretty cold at this early hour of the morning . 

“ I’m I really going to be fine after going there ?!.” He told to himself there , face expressionless as he left a long sigh . 

 

⛅️🍃💛

 

That was one week ago , Seungcheol opened the red certain before the wind from the window blow on him , he looked outside the beautiful green place before him , eyes softened but still a normal smile hardly plastering in his lips . 

The spring flowers covering the spot in front of him as he was admiring the sight , the man noticed the knock on his room . 

“ Cheol-ah are you okay ?!” 

It’s his grandma , the man walked over the door and opened it , she looked to him with sweet smile as she hold the tray of his breakfast . 

“ G-grandma , you don’t have to bring it upstairs for me ...” The man said out worriedly cause she’s having weak leg due to her age . 

“ It’s okay sweetie , I wanted to wake you up or the breakfast will be cold .” Seungcheol took it thankfully as he placed it on the nightstand . 

Turned there to face her again .

” I opened the heater so you could take bath after eating  .” 

Seungcheol felt his heart softened , sometimes , he think that how would he act if there’s no one by his side ..he’ll surely ...

His grandma cut his thought there . 

“ Seungcheol , what do you think about going for a walk ?! You know the weather is just so perfect during the daylight ?!”

She told , smiled sweetly which had him weak there . 

“ O-okay , I think I will go after taking bath .” He smiled a little there , his grandma patted his shoulder before heading back downstairs .

Seungcheol nibbled his bottom lips . 

I think he should do as she says . 

His grandma’s doing her best to make him feel better and Seungcheol doesn’t want to disappoint her . 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter