Unsolved: Autopsy [The Many Footsteps of the JPY Language School]

Hey demons! It's ya boi(s)!

 

 

‘Oh yeah! Unsolved Autopsy in the car!’

‘We’re driving!’

‘Hyung is driving.’

‘The responsible adult.’

‘Damn right.’

‘Hyung swore!’

‘He’s allowed!’

‘So yes, me and Jongdae are in the backseat, seatbelts on, all your comments and questions-‘

‘-not all.

‘-but we’re not gonna be on the road for every Autopsy.’

‘Yeah! We’re headed to the final location shoot actually, for our season. It’s gonna be so fun.’

‘Yeah, wow I’m so excited for you guys to watch this season guys.’

‘The season finale guest…what can we say?’

‘We can say nothing.’

‘That’s right! So keep guessing!’

‘Okay, so we’re here for one thing and one thing only!’

‘Get a shot of Minseok-hyung reversing the car in slow motion?’

‘Yes, but also something else.’

‘Autopsy!’

‘Let’s start!’

‘First question is from Instagram from a Oh plus Tee equals greater than symbol three.’

‘…I don’t think you’re supposed to read it out loud like that.

The question is ‘the ball falling down the stairs on its own is probably one of the most concrete evidences in a paranormal channel I’ve ever seen especially considering that the ball was a soft non-bouncing non-rolling kind. If this isn’t enough evidence of the supernatural for Jongdae, what IS enough evidence?’ and that’s a fair question which leads up to the next question in the same vein-‘

‘-I kinda knew this would happen-‘

‘And subscriber You Think I’m So Cruel asks ‘Jongdae, did the ball move because of a draft or are you now convinced that it was indeed a ghost’. And yeah you know, you never could prove there was a draft.’

‘Just because I can’t prove it was a draft doesn’t mean the next most obvious and logical explanation is that it was a ghost. There is probably an explanation for that-‘

‘-yeah, a ghost-‘

‘-and we just don’t know it yet. Hey man, people genuinely believed in the past that the sun revolved around the earth until they were able to prove otherwise-‘

‘-therefore! Until proven otherwise, it was a ghost!’

‘…I guess that’s fair.’

‘Your turn!’

‘…yeah okay, so this is from YouTube subscriber Love Ain’t A Science and the comment reads ‘we never got to see if Miss Sana and Minseok ate their cheese kimbap. Did they enjoy it?’ and you’re right, we didn’t add that footage in!’

‘How was it hyung?’

‘Very good. Ah, I’m hungry.’

‘We’re close to a stop aren’t we? I’m hungry too.’

‘About 30 minutes.’

‘And this other YouTube comment from I’m Iconic goes like this, ‘I hope Boo is doing well and is enjoying his playtime with the ghosts!’ and you know, the comments were divided like this for this episode: Boo, MiMoSa, cheese kimbap, balls.’

‘I think that’s a good summary to be fair.’

‘And yes! In fact, we will now bring in for a call, MiMoSa to ask them some direct questions from the first episode!’

(We finally got signal 10 minutes later)

‘Hi!’

‘Good morning guys!’

‘Hope you’re all doing well!’

‘We are! Thank you!’

‘How’s Boo? The comments are crazy for him!’

‘Boo is doing good! He’s napping under Momo’s chair right now!’

‘Can you send us some photos of Boo so we can overlay it over this whole conversation?’

‘Absolutely!’

‘Thanks!’

(Please enjoy this edit, graphic design is my passion)

‘This question is for Mina-san!’

‘Oh!’

‘The question is from ‘One Three Two’ who asks ‘How does it feel to be such a godly instructor that even ghosts listen to your lessons?’.’

‘Oh! That’s-…’

(lots of laughing)

‘-well, I guess, if you look at it that way, it feels good?’

‘Yay!’

‘And this question goes to Momo-san!

From Twitter user ‘You Know I Got The F.I.L.A’s’ asks ‘have you thought of attaching a GoPro on Boo? Maybe that way you can catch more evidence?’.’

‘Ah, I see! Well, I supposed if Boo was younger and stronger. But he’s a small man, I don’t want to put him through that.’

‘Yeah! He’s a little old man and we love him and don’t want him to be in any stress whatsoever!’

‘This next question is for Sana from YouTube subscriber ‘I need an espresso’ who asks, ‘Would you say that blueberry yogurt is superior to peach yogurt?’ and this person has their priorities straight.’

‘Well, first of all I hope you do get your espresso! And I think peach yogurt is still the most superior! But that doesn’t mean I think blueberry is bad! It’s just my preference!’

‘Okay everyone right now, your favourite yogurt!’

‘Honey.’

‘Plain.’

‘Plain.’

‘Peach of course!’

‘Strawberry!’

‘Coconut!’

‘Okay this question is for both Momo-san and Baekhyun from ‘I don’t act, I just do’ who is rightfully calling Baekhyun out by asking ‘Momo-chan! I’m so sorry that Baekhyun literally ran out on you and left you behind in a room filled with ghosts! What’s your favourite fruit?’.’

(uncontrollable laughter from everywhere)

‘Um- well, it’s okay, um, it was a scary situation I supposed. And Baekhyun-shii was keeping the door open for me, he didn’t leave me behind.’

‘Thank you! Yes exactly! Even my mum called me the other day and scolded me!’

‘And I guess you could say I love melons!’

‘Okay! Favourite fruits from everyone now!’

‘Watermelon!’

‘Tangerines!’

‘Pear!’

‘Strawberry.’

‘Oh, again? Melon!’

‘Peach!

‘This question is from ‘Push & Pull’ and it’s for Sana-shii and Minseok-hyung.’

‘Yay!’

‘They want to know ‘how does it feel being so iconic’.’

‘Oh-?’

‘Um-.’

‘…’

‘…’

‘…’

‘…’

‘Let’s move on!’

‘All right and this is for Jongdae and Mina-shii from ‘Follow your tempo’ who wants to know ‘this is for Jongdae and Mina specifically because their combined visuals could convince me to buy anything so do you have any plans on starting a business together I will be your first customer’ and actually now that you’ve mentioned this-‘

‘-yes! The potatoes! They’re all sold out now!’

‘Hooray for sold potatoes!’

‘But that’s Sana-shii, not Mina-shii.’

‘I’m pretty sure regardless of who said it those potatoes would have sold out like hot cakes.’

‘Okay but why hot cakes, does anyone like hot cakes?’

‘Have none of you had freshly baked cakes?’

‘Oh! Freshly baked cake is so good!’

‘Right? Thank you for agreeing with me Sana-shii!’

‘Of course! Cheese kimbap lovers stay together!’

(here is the Sana-shii and Minseok eating cheese kimbap. You’re welcome!)

‘And with that note we have to say goodbye to MiMoSa!’

‘Aw!’

‘Again, thank you ladies so much, I can’t believe that it gets progressively worse for me after we shot with you guys!’

‘We can’t wait to watch!’

‘We’re so excited!’

‘We’re also really happy to be the first episode of this season! Thanks again!’

‘Thank you!’

‘Bye!’

‘Stay safe!’

‘And that was MiMoSa guys, honestly though I should say that-‘

‘-more than usual, we did filter out all of the requests for marriage by the way, there was a lot.’

‘For the first time, more than the requests to marry Minseok-hyung.’

‘And that’s a hard no from us- you’re gonna have to go through us two before you get to Minseok-hyung.’

‘Absolutely!’

‘So that’s it for this episode of Autopsy. If you have any questions for our upcoming episode, do use #UnsolvedAutopsy in your comments!’

‘And what’s the next episode going to be about?’

‘Ooh- so good, so good guys!’

‘Like Baekhyun said, it does get progressively worse for him so-‘

‘-it absolutely does!’

‘Okay! I can see our lunch stop!’

‘Bye!’

‘Stay safe everyone!’

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Notes

Yeah my whole life revolves around the new Twice album right now if you havne’t noticed

Please do yourself a favour and listen to this master piece of an album