Unsolved Vlogs Season Break Update: The Fellowship of the Zoom

Hey demons! It's ya boi(s)!

 

 

 

 

[All proceeds of the ad revenue from this episode will be going directly to local organizations that provide aid and support for the elderly]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘HELLO!!!!!!!’

‘HEEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

‘…’

‘…’

‘Minseok-hyung, are you okay.’

‘No.’

‘Well! Guys, we are here today for a super massive amazing episode!!’

‘This may come as a surprise because while we normally do give a teaser as to what we’re gonna be having up next, we wanted this to be a super surprise!’

‘You are now about to venture out into a super cool!’

‘Super amazing!’

‘Super fun!’

‘Super fantastic!’

‘Super incredible!’

‘Super super!’

‘…that was weak.’

‘I ran out of adjectives also I’m being laughed at.

Please, guys, don’t laugh at me, you need to stay quiet!’

‘Anyways! For anyone who has never watched our videos or content, hi! I’m Jongdae!’

‘And I’m Baekhyun!’

‘We are the co-founders and hosts of the Unsolved Vlogs where we go and well, try to prove ghosts are real I suppose.’

‘You’re the worst salesman, what a terrible pitch.

We are Unsolved Vlogs and we upload videos where we go to strange, creepy, most definitely haunted places where the stories and sightings and mysteries are unsolved!’

‘Mysteries are unsolved? Really?’

‘And it’s not just the two of us in this team! Hyung!’

‘Hi! I’m Minseok, I’m the cameraman, sound guy, and I guess, everything else in between?’

‘He really is! Minseok-hyung is the literal backbone of this operation guys, he’s the best!’

‘Round of applause for Minseok-hyung!’

[insert applause track]

‘So, todays’ super amazing video is!’

‘The Most Epic Recap Episode!’

‘From the last season! So we’re gonna go through, as best as we can, through every episode from the last season, and throw in any additional stories or anecdotes we didn’t mention or put into the episode!’

‘And we’re diving straight into it! And to help us with the first episode of Season 1, we’re gonna ask Minseok-hyung some questions, and maybe he’ll tell us some stuff about how it was for him!’

‘Yay! Are you excited hyung?’

[gestures brightly, hands up in the air]

‘You’re so cute!’

‘And yes, if you’re wondering, we most definitely Minseok-hyung-starved right now. We miss him and his hugs!’

‘Here, internet hug.’

[Minseok extends his arms open]

[WARNING FOR EARPHONE USERS!]

[Forgive Baekhyun and Jongdae’s bat-level screeching]

‘Okay! So episode 1 was a special!’

‘Yes, the “Asylum Poltergeist”!

Honestly, what a great way to start the season, I gotta say.’

‘It truly was! I must reinforce this again but I REALLY hate asylums.’

‘I really don’t recommend it either!

But it was also the first episode with Minseok-hyung. Hyung, how was it for you?’

‘It was the first time I experienced something like that.

I was mostly worried, about well, asylums, especially like the one we went to, which are abandoned like that, can be dangerous.

The architectural soundness, mold and fungi, rabid animals making the place their den- I was mostly worried about those kind of things.

But I think once I was able to not think about those, I was able to somewhat really enjoy the whole thing I guess?’

‘Yay! Even when Baekhyun was screaming most of the time?’

‘I was not screaming the whole time-‘

‘-we literally have evidence-‘

‘-yes, I enjoyed it, I was able to experience something new with you guys!’

[once again, sorry earphone users]

‘We’re also trying our best to have updates about where we’ve been- so that we know how things are going, especially in places where we visited people’s workplaces and the likes.’

‘The Asylum is still there, but from what we were told, the whole building and area will be razed soon!’

‘Yeah, we’re not sure what it will be transformed into, but that is a good piece of land- and rather than having something that evidently held such terrible memories and connections to mistreatment, I think it’s best to remove it, and in it’s place, build something for good.’

‘Agreed!’

[nodding]

‘I would definitely rank the Asylum with a solid 9/10 for spookiness, fright, ambience, and how many nightmares I had about the place for next week or so!’

‘I would say a solid 8 for me-‘

‘-wow that’s quite high-‘

‘-asylums are not good places. Regardless of whether or not it’s haunted, or if ghosts are real and are living there all of that- these are terrible places that normally had terrible things going on in them- so for me, in many ways, it was terrifying.’

‘I agree with Dae.’

‘Well, if that’s the case, I’m giving it a 10 out of 10!

And with that-!’

‘Are we ranking the episodes?’

‘Yes! Hyung, what’s your rank?’

‘8.5?’

‘Ah, ever a diplomat!’

‘It was also my first episode, so it’s a meaningful one for me!’

‘All right- and so moving on to Episode 2!

The House Visit!’

‘Yes! Where we met up with Good Guy ™ who you would most definitely take back to your parents and you would be guaranteed approval – Kim Junmyeon!’

‘A brief recap- Junmyeon-hyung’s childhood home has it’s own legendary ghost story that’s apparently well known in the neighbourhood!’

‘Please think strange childhood imaginary friends, physical apparitions, baby-sitters who never stayed more than a week, and other creepy stuff where we catch a door that was definitely locked shut open all by itself in the middle of the night while we were sleeping!’

‘Again, exothermic reactions of heat-‘

‘-hyung! Did you like that episode?’

‘It was a clean place to stay overnight.’

‘…well, I mean I guess you’re right-‘

‘I really enjoyed filming that episode- it somehow felt a lot more personal, because we know Junmyeon-hyung, and it was so interesting seeing his childhood home!’

‘You know who I think could give us some really good info on how things are going?’

‘I don’t know Baekhyun, who?’

‘JUNMYEON-HYUNG!’

‘WOO! Welcome hyung!’

(------------------------------------)

‘…’

‘…’

‘…’

‘…what?’

‘-uh hyung-‘

‘Junmyeon-ah, you’re on mute.’

‘Hyung you’re on mute-‘

‘HYUNG YOU’RE ON MUTE-!’

[please forgive this short delay]

(‘Ah! Hey guys!’)

‘Junmyeon-hyung! Long time no see! Well, for our viewers anyways. Please say hi!’

(‘Hey, um- well, I’m Junmyeon, it’s good to be back?’)

‘Why did that sound like a question?’

(‘Well-‘)

‘So! What news do you have to give us about your childhood home?’

(‘Ah, we sold the property to some developers. They’ve transformed the land and completely landscaped the whole place so now it’s studio-apartment unit.’)

‘And here are some before and after photos!’

[Before and After Photos!!!]

‘Tell us hyung, did you get any questions about the place? Like, friends or people contacting you about the place?’

(‘Oh actually- haha, my crush contacted me and-‘)

‘OH MY GOD DID WE REUNITE YOU BOTH AND NOW YOU’RE ENGAGED AND GOING TO GET MARRIED?’

(‘She’s already engaged to be married.’)

‘…ah- uh, I’m sorry.’

‘…’

‘…’

‘So! What did she say?’

(‘She said she was surprised when her friend showed her the video!

And that she watched it and enjoyed it very much! I think she might be a fan now.’)

‘Thank you Junmyeon’s now engaged to be married crush!’

‘-you’re missing out on a top quality A plus man-!’

‘-and what else did she say?’

(‘Well, I asked her about how it was when she lived there- now that we’re both adults, perception and memory changes.’)

‘That’s true.’

(‘She told me that she still believes that the land is haunted- maybe it’s not as terrifying or immediate as it once was. She also told me, after she heard me mention how my mother was only able to conceive after we left the house, how she had asthma the entire time she was living there. After moving out, she got better. She doesn’t even use or need an inhaler anymore.’)

‘I’m getting chills even though I’m far from your house that no longer exist!’

(‘I asked her if she herself ever saw anything.

She said her dad was actually the one who would see things. She told me this one time she had come back from school, her father had come down the stairs and looked at her in absolute shock- and he asked her if she had just come home. She said she did. He scolded her for playing games, because he just saw her in her bedroom and even spoke to her.’)

‘I’m gonna cry soon.’

(‘She said that incident terrified her, and her father told her to stay downstairs by the door while he checked on her room again.

Obviously there was no one there.

It was my old bedroom.’)

‘I’m actually going to cry!’

(‘Well, other than that- sometimes they’d hear movement, like someone was upstairs while they were downstairs, or someone was downstairs, while they were upstairs. She never saw anything by herself- but she never felt good, and would always be extremely fatigued. She wrote it off as being a teenager- at least that’s what her parents told her then.

Her best friend actually saw someone inside the house- she said she never wanted to hang out at her house after that.’)

‘Oh? Tell us about that one!’

(‘Her friend had come over after school to just hang out- and they were outside in the garden walking inside. The garden area has a tap, and it gets leaky sometimes so she went to close it shut. Her friend started screaming out of nowhere for her to be careful. But there was nothing around. So she went to check on her, completely spooked. But her best friend said there was a tall man bending from around the tree, trying to grab her when her back was turned.’)

‘Oh, I know this is old and it’s not, like that anymore, but oh I hate it so much, Junmyeon-hyung I hate it so much!’

(‘I’m sorry!’)

‘You can’t say that and smile!’

‘How have you been hyung?’

(‘Oh, doing all right I guess? I think Minseok-hyung and I are on the same boat- weirdly suspended in anxiety over our thesis now that it’s all been submitted.’)

‘Please, I refuse to hear the word thesis.’

(‘Sorry hyung!’)

‘…

Yeah, I get what Baekhyun means.’

‘Okay so that’s all the time we have with Junmyeon-hyung! Thanks for the terrifying story but please stick around! We wanna see more of you!’

‘And now onto episode 3!

The Dancing Spirits!

And Sehun, I will say this once more-‘

{‘Yeah yeah, I know, behave.

Hi hyung, hi Jongdae-hyung, hi Minseok-hyung, hey daddy.’}

(‘*choking sounds*’)

‘I have so many regrets-‘

{‘I’m a blessing.’}

‘I will and kick you out of this zoom call – don’t get us censored or demonetized.’

{‘My episode was not demonetized.’}

‘You mean our episode-‘

‘Sehun-ah! How are you? Doing good?’

{‘Yes hyung! It’s sad and frustrating not being able to go to the studio right now, but I am doing what I can at home, and trying my best to live positively.’}

‘That’s good to hear.’

‘That is really good-‘

{‘I mean, a sugar-daddy would certainly help me out I am just a poor university student trying to make it into dance-‘}

[A SHORT BREAK]

‘So! How’s everyone that we met last time? Anything new and rated PG you can tell us about?’

{‘Oh yeah, nothing much I guess; we did however get a lot of interest from people! EXODUS really wants to thank you for the free publicity.’}

‘…it wasn’t free-‘

‘Finances aside!’

(‘Oh! I remember you had a dog! How’s Vivi?’)

{‘Oh-…oh I uh- hehe, Vivi is doing well.’}

(‘I’m happy to hear that! I hope Vivi has been able to go on walks and is staying safe with you!’)

{‘Oh- um, yeah, uh-

Yeah, Vivi is kinda lazy anyways, so yeah.

It’s fine.

Great.’}

‘…’

‘…’

‘…

Junmyeon-hyung what the actual fuc-‘

‘-I always knew Junmyeon was a smooth mother fuc-‘

‘So! I also remember you telling us you had some messages from the others! Please do tell us!’

{‘Yeah!

Um- oh yeah, here’s Vivi now-!

Vivi! Say hi! Give paw!’}

‘…’

‘…’

‘…’

{‘…’

‘I knew this would happen.’}

‘So! Back to what you were saying…?’

{‘Oh, you know, the usual, we’re big fans, love the season, blah blah.’}

‘…’

‘…’

{‘Okay, fine.

Ten and Taeyong want me to tell you that while they’re both terrified of every episode, they love it a lot.

Seulgi and Yeri say hi to Minseok-hyung specifically.’}

‘I don’t blame them!’

‘Thank you Sehun! I guess we’ll move on to the next episode summary!’

‘Yes, please, let’s move on.’

‘Now we’re onto one of my most favourite things that we shot! It was the first time we filmed so far out, and stayed overnight as well!’

‘The Greenhouse Hauntings!’

‘And to help us recount the episode we bring to you-!’

**‘HI!’**

--‘Hi!’—

‘Oh, puberty hit the both of you so hard like-‘

‘How has it only been some months?!’

‘You guys look great! How have you been doing?’

**’Minseok-hyung! Hi! Heehee!’**

‘You’re so cute I’m gonna cry-.’

‘Please introduce yourselves to the audience!’

**’Kookie, you go first.’**

--‘Ah, okay, um, hi! I’m Jeon Jungkook, it’s nice to meet you! See you- uh, it’s nice to be here!’—

**’And I’m Kim Taehyung! I’m so happy seeing all of you again! And new faces too! I love Vivi!

Can you please show Vivi again?’**

{‘Oh, absolutely-

Vivi! Come here!}

‘…’

‘…’

(‘…’)

‘…’

**’…’**

--‘…’--

{‘I knew this would happen.’}

**’Please tell Vivi I would die for them!’**

{‘I will, thank you.’}

‘…you know, I don’t think we really thought this whole episode through.’

‘We clearly didn’t but it’s too late now!

Jungkookie! Taehyungie!

Tell us what’s up with you guys!’

**’Oh! I’m back home right now! We just finished sowing season for the first batch of veggies for the summer!’

AND I’M HERE TOO!

And Jiminie is here too of course!’**

‘Hi Jimin! People actually wanted to know if you were able to successfully woo the person you were trying to woo when we were there!’

**’I can answer that for you and it’s yes, he succeeded, and it’s gross because they’re so disgustingly domestic.’**

‘We love to see disgustingly domestic relationships!’

‘Congratulations.’

(‘Congratulations!’)

**’THANKS!’**

‘What about you Jungkookie?’

--‘Uh, I’m doing summer program right now- so I’m kinda stuck at dorm, taking the program online.’—

‘Oh no- I feel you.’

--‘But it’s okay! I’m grateful that my university is able to still provide classes, I know it’s been tough for so many people. All around the world, and uh, yeah- doing good!’—

{‘Dude, it’s totally okay to rant here, I could drop-kick my university name in the dirt right now because of how I feel and-‘}

‘I am a second away from kicking you out of the call!’

{‘…you’re creepy when you smile like that.’}

‘So how are things at the Greenhouse? Any new developments or stories?’

--‘Before uni started, I was still working at the Greenhouse but as it was winter, there isn’t a lot to do. I didn’t find anymore eggs- I mean, I didn’t go looking for them so uh-‘—

**’Oh! Please do visit! The Greenhouse is beautiful in the summer!

He means visit when things are okay! Not now!

Yeah, I meant that!’**

‘Ooh! We absolutely will! I still crave that fish stew from time to time! Please give aunty and uncle our best!’

**’We will! They still ask after you hyungs! The whole town like to talk about you guys from time to time!**

--‘Yeah! I think you really gained a whole town of subscribers!’—

‘WE LOVE YOU GUYS! WE HOPE ALL THE EPISODES HAVE BEEN FUN!’

‘What about you two? Taehyung and Jimin? You guys are there right now, how’s things?’

**’It’s calm- things are growing well. And we’ve kept an eye out for eggs- I mean, all of us at the Greenhouse do! Even Manager Yoo sometimes goes about with a little spade!’**

‘Oh my god, that’s somehow so cute! Also, there were a lot of comments about him and his absolute chill bravery.’

**’We read them to him! He found it funny that people thought he was being brave!’**

‘People were calling him a legend!’

{‘Oh I agree, Manager Yoo skinny legend.’}

‘…what does that mean?!’

‘Uh, skinny legend?’

{‘You’re both so old.’}

‘What on earth does skinny legend mean Sehun-‘

**’Oh my god! He totally is!’**

--‘Manager Yoo Skinny Legend! Respectfully!’—

‘Wait someone please explain this to me-‘

[Short break where no one explains a thing to us]

‘Also I know that you guys have something up your sleeve! Please tell us about it!’

**’Ah, is it really okay to do so?’**

--‘We uh, don’t want to look like we’re trying to take advantage or-‘—

‘We already said so! We absolutely love and support what you’re doing so please go ahead!’

--‘Uh, okay, so um, we have a small YouTube channel too, and we uh, take footage of working at the Greenhouse, on the farm, and basically, just an insight to our community.

There’s a lot of unique um, takes on food stuff, cooking recipes, and a lot about gardening.

So um, please give us a look, if that’s what you’re interested in!’—

‘You already have an episode up right?’

**’Yes hyung! We show the process of how we make preserves from rose petals and apples! We show how we harvest them, clean them, store them, and cook them to preserve!’

WE’RE ALSO SENDING YOU GUYS A JAR EACH WHEN THEY’VE SET!’**

‘JIMIN-AH I LOVE YOU!’

‘I’ve watched it and it made me miss your town so much! It was so healing to watch!’

--‘Thank you!--

**’Heeheehee, thank you!’**

‘Guys, we’re gonna link their channel on our description box so please go check them out!’

‘Thanks for making time for this again guys!’

--‘Thank you too!’—

**’LOVE YOU GUYS!!’**

‘Ah! Once again, our wonderful guests from the Greenhouse Hauntings!’

‘Now onto episode 4-‘

<’AYEEEEEEEE WHAT’S!

GOING!

ON!’>

‘…’

‘…’

‘…’

‘I think you just caused Junmyeon some hearing damage.’

<’Oh no I didn’t mean to oh no was I too loud please forgive me-!’>

(‘I’m okay! Just shocking!’)

**’We should all yell!

Also hi Studio NNG! Big fan!’**

<’Really?! Thank you so much!!’>

**’Yes! Loved new song so much! Please consider doing a whole mixtape!’**

--‘Yeah! It’s really good!’—

{‘Hey, hit me up, we should collab sometimes.’}

‘We really should have planned this better.’

[temporary break once more]

‘Hi Chanyeol-ah, how’s things going?’

<’Hey hyung! Things are okay for me, considering everything.

I mentioned this in my channel but I did have a small tour about the country

Local gigs and mini-concerts, collabs with other channels.

But of course that’s now all delayed for the foreseeable future.

And like what you guys said in your first episode of the season, I’m lucky that I lead this lifestyle

Like, I don’t have to go out and my work is centered mainly within the comforts of my home.

So I’m grateful for that, and want to do what I can to help those who aren’t as fortunate as me.’>

‘This is a great segue into what we wanna talk about in further detail!’

‘Yeah, like Chanyeol said, and what we said at the start of the season, we want to help how we can!’

‘And in the previous episode we were able to raise a lot of money. So we thought, that for the rest of this season, we will continue to do the same, and every single ad revenue we get will be going directly to local organizations and charities!’

‘And back to our scheduled program!

Everyone wants to know!’

‘How are Gollum and Sméagol?’

<’Wait! Let me take the phone-!’>

[short intermission no one wants to watch a camera violently shaking around]

<’Here they are!’>

[high pitched squealing and cooing from all over the place we had to mute it for a while sorry]

‘Oh they look so healthy and plump! They’re curled up around each other that’s so cute-!’

‘Oh my god, Taehyung actually had to mute himself because he won’t stop crying.’

[Taehyung actually has tears in his eyes]

<’I took them to the vets last month for a regular check up and they’re both doing well!

They eat well! Poop well too!’>

{‘Ah yes, this is very important. Do they keep a consistency?’}

<’Yeah! The vet told me that this is a good sign, and their diet is perfectly well balanced!’>

‘Can we not talk about poo, please?’

{‘It’s important.’}

(‘I agree!’)

‘I don’t trust you hyung, go away.’

{‘Please address daddy with more respect.’}

 ‘WE HAVE MINORS HERE-!’

--‘Uh, I’m not a minor?’—

‘…’

‘…’

‘…’

‘…they really grow up so fast!’

<’But yeah! They’re doing well! I’m thinking of opening an Instagram just for them!’>

**’Please do it! I will be your first follower!’**

{‘Oh- should I plug in Vivi right now-‘}

**’No need! I follow Vivi!’**

{‘Thank you, we will follow you back.’}

<’Great! Comment section please tag your favourite animal Instagram accounts! Even if it’s your pets-‘>

‘STOP TELLING OUR SUBSCRIBERS WHAT TO DO, DO THIS IN YOUR OWN CHANNEL!’

[please do link animal accounts or hit us up with pictures of your pets on our twitter or instagram! Let's make a wonderful wholesome thread! We love all good babies!]

‘So let’s go on ahead with our most anticipated guests!’

‘From our previous season finale episodes!

The DK Hostel for Young Children!

Please welcome back!

Zitao and Kyungsoo!’

=’Hey guys!’=

#’Hey!’#

‘Wow, seriously, Tao-yah, your set-up is stunning!’

=’Thank you! Neon lights are overused for a reason.’=

{‘Agreed. Not all popular things should be hated on just because they’re popular- they’re popular for a reason.’}

=’Absolutely.’=

‘Wait- I keep forgetting that Sehun and Tao know each other and this is literally the worst thing-‘

‘Yeah. I hate to say this but can Zitao and Sehun not talk to each other?

It makes me nervous.’

‘Seconded.’

=’I have no idea what you’re talking about hyung.’=

{’I have no idea what you’re talking about hyung.’}

‘…

I am suspicious.’

=’If that’s the hill you want to die on, sure.’=

‘So! How have you guys been?’

=’Soo! You go first!’=

#’Um, I guess it’s the same as everyone else.

But I think most people are interested in learning about what happened to the hostel?’#

‘I could listen to you talk for hours about quantum mechanics and not understand a word but still love every second.’

#’…I mean thank you I guess?’#

‘Most of here would!

I request something from Lord of the Rings!

You can do a collab with Chanyeol in that!’

<’…’>

#’I’ve never watched Lord of the Rings.’#

[Enjoy this slow motion playback of everyone’s facial expression as we pipe in a sad violin tune over it]

#’Just kidding.’#

‘I almost gave up on you, please do not do that again.

My world was flashing before my eyes.’

‘The way I nearly choked- Kyungsoo if you’re gonna do something like that please think of the children.’

--‘I’m not a minor!—

‘I think he’s referring to himself Jungkook-ah! Ignore him!’

‘Damn right we’re referring to ourselves! Think about us next time!’

#’So! Based on where we last left it, the hostel no longer exists.

But due to the pandemic, the grounds are in a state of rubble and ruin basically.

Tao took some pictures – the whole place is deserted and roped off now.

We’re guessing reconstruction will start up after the pandemic or at least when things clear up enough and it’s safe to gather in groups again.’#

‘That’s good to hear! Honestly, the whole experience was quite stressful for many reasons-‘

‘A lot of people thought we were faking what happened-‘

‘About the sleepwalking especially.’

**’Oh! Can I just say that really freaked me out!

Jiminie and I could barely watch it without pausing!**

--‘Yeah, that was creepy.’—

(‘Oh I agree! I was genuinely frightened for all of you when you were in there!’)

<’No joke, I would have cried the entire time and the whole video would need voice-over because I wouldn’t stop cursing.’>

‘Yeah! And I haven’t done any sleep walking since either!’

#’Yeah, I’ve had classmates and friends asking me about that. Genuine subscribers now by the way, they really enjoy the content.’#

‘Thank you Kyungsoo’s classmates and friends!’

#’I also took the liberty of contacting Mrs. Son and Mr. Son-‘#

‘Unrelated!’

#’And they say to give their greetings to you guys.

Mrs. Son had something to add though.’#

‘Oh? Oh wow, please tell us!

And hi Mrs. Son if you’re watching!’

‘Hi Mrs. Son!’

#’She said she’s not sure when she stopped, but she’s stopped sleep-talking now.

Her husband told her a few weeks ago that he hasn’t heard her sleep talk.’

‘Oh my god that’s-!

Wow, oh wow- wow

Wow did we-

Wow.

WOW-!’

‘Please calm down.’

#’But yeah, she’s not sure if it’s just a bout of not sleep talking or something.

But so far, her husband has not heard her sleep talk in a long time.’#

**’That’s wonderful! It’s like the lingering remains of whatever still connected her to the hostel is gone!’**

‘Oh wow, yeah, you’re right!

That’s great news- wait a minute did we-

Did we just perform an exorcism?!’

‘Or we were just the prefix to an action, that is, the collapse of the physical remains of a clearly psychologically heavy and tormenting symbol of her stressed time spent there, which then somehow manifested as a way of relieving her from her unaddressed trauma.’

‘BOOO! I DON’T LIKE THAT AT ALL!’

(‘Or it could be both too!

After all, while Jongdae could be right, we also need to address that, like you said in this episode, so much of supernatural stories and experiences are directly related to our mental health, doesn’t make it any less serious, or any less real, but they’re all correlated in one form or another.

I’m happy that even if it wasn’t necessarily a massive health issue, sleep talking can cause some discomfort for people around you, and that awareness can be stressful no doubt.’)

<’Now hug and make up!’>

‘We were literally not even fighting-‘

‘-it wasn’t that serious…-

Okay fine.’

**’Yay! Hug time!

Come here Jiminie!**

‘Big internet hug time!’

‘Hey-!’

‘Oh no-!’

‘Where did Tao and Sehun go?!’

[For people who follow Zitao and Sehun on Instagram, this probably explains their random joint live call with each other from last week]

‘Thank you guys for coming again!’

‘Yeah! It’s so good meeting all of you again!’

‘Taehyung and Jungkook! You’re both already too tall! Please don’t grow more!’

**’I can’t promise you that!

It’s so good seeing you guys again!

Nice seeing you too!’**

--‘Thank you for catching up with us! Good luck with the rest of the season! Always looking forward to new episodes!’—

‘Thank you guys so much!’

‘And Junmyeon-hyung, thanks for joining us and sticking around till the end.

Guys, the edit may shorten this all, but we’ve been talking nearly close to 3 hours now.’

(‘Not at all! I’m happy seeing you guys again!)

‘Don’t say that to Sehun! Thankfully- ? Thankfully?

Yeah thankfully I guess, he’s not here to hear it.’

(‘Hahaha, no worries! It’s kinda cute.’)

‘Yeah, he shouldn’t hear that! Bye hyung!’

‘Chanyeol-ah, thanks for dropping by again.’

<’Of course hyung! I love talking with you guys! We should think of doing a collab again!

Without anything spooky!>

‘Absolutely! We’ll talk to you later Chanyeol!

Bye!’

<’Bye everyone! Bye guys! Nice seeing you again Kyungsoo!>

#’You too Chanyeol.’#

‘What do you mean-‘

‘-again?!’

#’It was nice catching up again- on behalf of Zitao, I’ll say our goodbyes!

Everyone stay safe! Bye!’#

‘…’

‘…’

‘Well! I guess, it’s just the three of us again.’

‘…I’m really suspicious.’

‘So am I.’

‘What did they mean again-‘

‘I don’t know- I wasn’t aware that-‘

‘Thanks for joining us again for this special episode, we hoped you all enjoyed it!

We’re nearly done editing what we filmed before quarantine, so you’ll be able to enjoy our usual content in a couple of weeks again!

Thank you to everyone again, please stay safe, wear your masks, wash your hands, and be kind to yourselves!

Bye bye!’

 

[yeah, Baekhyun and Jongdae forgot to rank the episodes after the first one]

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GrimArtandStuff: LMAO THEY REALLY DIDN’T THINK THIS THROUGH THIS WAS SO CHAOTIC I LOVE IT SO MUCH THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY

 

minghaoFrogagenda: Minseok looks so cute and tiny but I keep remembering his biceps and I keep- questinog everything. also...i too am suspicious about chanyeol and kyungsoo. i remember both of them being teased. what does this mean. hmmm

 

AZC: Omg JongBaek skinny legends

 

Baguette Au Pain: How the did the little tall boys from the greenhouse episode suddenly become supermodels god clearly has favourites my puberty did NOTHING for me

 

Mareete: WOW ZITAO LOOKS SO GOOD I LITERALLY GASPED OUT LOUD WOW HE’S STUNNING. Also lowkey agree like, neon lights are just so cool idc how many times its been used.

 

Professional Procrastinator 3000: I love how Junmyeon delivers terrifying stories with the most gentle and calming expression like, this man could read the current news and I’d find it reassuring??????????? He’s such a calm soothing soul, wow.

 

Indigo_salad: Kyungsoo and his glasses I love him. He’s a very good boy. I want his sweater.

 

Where there is a will, there is an iam: Need that rose and apple jam in my life RIGHT NOW I just went to their channel it’s so cute???? And wholesome???????? Also we never really saw it before but Taehyung and Jimin’s height difference? Adorable. ing adorable. also, BaekDae skinny legends.

 

Corona is not a myth: YES PLEASE BRING UP CHANYEOL’S MUSICAL ACTIVITIES IT’S SO GOOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CAN’T BELIEVE HE MADE ALL OF THAT DURING THIS QUARANTINE AND EVEN THE MUSIC VIDEO LIKE WOW HE REALLY TOOK WHAT WAS AVAILABLE TO HIM AND MADE A MASTERPIECE OUT OF IT

 

Today is March 89: Low-key was hoping that Junmyeon would’ve reunited with his crush T_T

 

DaeDroid: JongBaek skinny legends

 

Incorrect Baekhyun Quotes: THIS WHOLE EPISODE IS BAEKDAE FAILING TO KEEP THINGS UNDER CONTROL THIS MADE ME SMILE SO HARD WHO KNEW THE WHOLESOME CONTENT I NEEDED WOULD COME FROM A SUPERNATURAL CHANNEL

 

SilverInk: Omg if sehun and Junmyeon actually met I think the world would come to an end

 

Erikyoooooooonggggg_ggg: PLEASE THE WAY I CHOKED WHEN THEY ASKED ABOUT JUNMYEON’S CRUSH THE AWKWARD SILENCE AND WIDE EYES FROM EVERY SINGLE SCREEN I LOVE MINSEOK’S EDITING BLESS HIS SOUL

 

LuckyFrogSong: Why am I not surprised that vivi has their own Instagram account and sehun dresses them up in chanel and pearls. and jongbaek skinny legends.

 

HideoKojimaIsMyDad: Chanyeol’s been giving us such top quality music just for free like that how is this man not a signed artist like wtf, from slow walk to I’m fine and now with nothin’ we are witnessing a genius

 

Hoping For Employment One Day: Everyone’s quarantine hair was spectacular it’s so cute, but at the same time, nice to see that people are genuinely following rules of quarantine and are setting examples. Also did they forget to rank every episode after the first one.

 

Bocchann: On a serious note, Mrs. Son no longer sleep talking is v e r y interesting. I feel like what Jongdae said is very accurate- as an eri myself, I think what he said makes sense. But at the same time…Junmyeon really had a point too.

 

Im Just A Kidult in a Capitalist World: The fact…that sehun and zitao’s random and weird dual live last week…I never thought it would lead to this. Kings of spoiling things without spoiling anything.

 

The Penguin Club: tbh even if kyungsoo never actually watched lord of the rings, i would accept it.

 

Sehun_omayaaaaaa: what a great episode from skinny legends baekhyun and jongdae 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

(Author’s Notes)

GUYS
I MIGHT BE EMPLOYED SOON
I was previously working as a junior 3D modeler earlier this year until well
Lots of things mainly the lack of work permit/visa made me quit but lets just say it was not the nicest place to work
So since march ive been looking for a job! And then got stranded here in Thailand due to covid ever since.
And FINALLY
Last week I got a call from this company
Tbh ive sent so many emails to so many people and companies idk who I contacted for what
Well I applied for a Motion Graphics Designer position (I know I’m in 3D but I did learn motion graphics too and was freelancing as one to pay for uni fees) and I went for an interview and it went?????????? Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, never knew validation came from an interview.
Like it wasn’t like they were praising me
Just that
Being treated like a level-headed, skilled and trained artist, with decency and respect
I was just really validated
Also kinda sad if you think about how in a sense, basic human decency is so scarce when you experience it you nearly cry
AND I JUST GOT A CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A TEST-DAY SO I’M GOING IN THIS THURSDAY FOR A TEST
IDK WHAT SORT OF TEST BUT GOTTA BRUSH UP EXTREME MOTION GRAPHIC SKILLS AGAIN
PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!
I know you guys are curious as to what Minseok faced/saw in the prvious chapter!!!!!!! We shall find out soon enough!!!!!!!!!!