Chapter Three

A Promised Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Wha- You're new student here??"

Sakura couldn't believed her eyes. There she was, standing in front of her when last night she could only hear her voice. It's been a year since the last time they've met each other, as Minjoo was in her final years, and Sakura has been really busy with the elections. They've been fighting a lot for a year and it was all gone the moment Sakura heard her voice and saw her face. Before Minjoo could even answered, Sakura has already took a step forward and hold Minjoo into her arms. Minju relaxed on her lovers embrace, missing the older girl. Sakura cupped her face and study her face. Minjoo has grown up, and she's become more and more beautiful. Sakura could't help but leaned forward, captured the lips of her girlfriend that she missed so much.

"Damn.. I missed you, Min."

Sakura mumbled in their kiss. Minjoo sneaked her arms around Sakura's neck and sighed in blissed. Minjoo pulled away to study her girlfriend's face. Sakura has lost lots of baby fats that she used to have in her cheeks. Now her face structure has sharpened, showing off her jaw and strong cheekbones. Minjoo kissed her cheeks.

"I missed you too, unnie."

Sakura smile lovingly at her girlfriend, but then she look at her confusedly.

"Wait, why Chaewon didn't say anything about you coming here?"

Minjoo giggled, and it's like a music in Sakura's ears. 

"I make her promised to not say a word. I want it to be a surprised."

Sakura just couldn't wipe off the huge smile on her face. She still couldn't believed that her girlfriend was here, gonna be staying here, studying here. Suddenly, Minjoo grabbed her arms.

"Wait, unnie! I was lost! I have to go back to the auditorium!"

Sakura grinned and interwined their hands.

"Don't worry, my dear. Your girlfriend right here is the student council president--"

"Wait, I thought the president was Motomura-san?"

Sakura's cheeks slowly changing it colours out of embarrassment. She cleared .

"Ehem, I.. have an urgent matters to do--"

"Ah, because you woke up late?"

Sakura chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah, that."

"Saachan?"

Both turned when they heard someone called Sakura's name. Sakura smile at the person while Minjoo bowed.

"Ah, Nacchan! What are you doing here?"

Natsumi raised her brow. Minjoo saw how she took a glance at their interwined hands before shake her head to Sakura.

"I think the right question was, what is she doing here? New student supposed to be at the auditorium right now."

Natsumi nodded her head to Minjoo, who lowered her head. Sakura grinned.

"She was lost. And by the way, she's--"

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter