Chapter Six

A Promised Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

This is the tenth time Minjoo checked her watch, and still no sight of Sakura. Minjoo's class gonna start in 30 minutes and she still haven't got her lunch. Minjoo sighed and tried to call the older girl, but it went straight to voicemail.

"Where are you.."

Instead of pissed, she was more worried as she couldn't reached Sakura. She was afraid something might happened with her girlfriend, that's why she couldn't leave yet. Her phone vibrated, and Minjoo hurriedly unlocked her phone.

Class gonna start in 30 minutes, still with Saku-chan?

-Nako

Minjoo sighed. She typed her reply and put her phone back. As she was waiting for her girlfriend, someone tapped her shoulder softly. Minjoo smile, but soon her smile dropped slightly.

"Hi, Minjoo."

Minjoo hide her dissapointment and smile.

"Hi Junho. Aren't we gonna have class soon?"

Junho took the empty seat in front of her and smile.

"Well, what are you doing here then?"

Minjoo look at the empty spot, that was now taken, and back to Junho.

"I was expecting my-"

Minjoo's attention went to the door as she heard the bell door chimed. Minjoo sighed in relieved when she saw Sakura, but soon replaced by a deep frown when she saw Natsumi. Sakura noticed her immediately and jogged toward her.

"Min, I'm so so sorry I'm late. My phone died and- Uh.. who are you?"

Sakura's attention went to Junho, who was standing beside Minjoo.

"Oh, I'm-"

"He's my classmate, and we're gonna go to our next class. Enjoy your lunch, unnie."

Minjoo grabbed Junho's hand and dragged him out of the cafe. Sakura stare at her back blankly. She snapped from her blank state as she felt Natsumi's hand on her back.

"Saachan, aren't you gonna go after her?"

Sakura look at where Minjoo left and shake her head slowly. She forcefully smile at Natsumi.

"I'll talk to her later. Now, you should eat first."

--

Nako keep glancing at her friend who's been quiet ever since she returned from her lunch date with her girlfriend. And surprisingly, Junho, the boy from the other day, also with Minjoo.

"Min, you sure you're okay?"

Nako leaned her head slowly to Minjoo, trying to lowered her voice in case the professor caught her. Minjoo turn her head and gave Nako a small smile.

"I'm fine Nakochan."

Minjoo's attention went back to the professor, but not Nako. She has noticed that Minjoo was holding her stomach. She pulled out her phone secretly and texted her senpai.

Sakuchan, did something happe

Before Nako could finished typing her message, Minjoo suddenly grabbed Nako's hand and winched in pain. Nako got panicked and left her phone at the table.

"M-Minjoo what happened??"

Minjoo bite her lips.

"M-My stomach hurts.."

Nako raised her hand, trying to get her professor attention.

"Yes?"

Nako pointed at Minjoo.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, Sir. But can I go to the clinic? My friend is sick."

The professor look worriedly at Nako and Minjoo.

"Okay, go ahead. Can someone assist her?"

Junho raised his arm.

"I will sir, if y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter