Chapter Seven

A Promised Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

It's almost two months now after that particular scene happened, and their relationship was not making a good progression. With both schedules are now packed because of the upcoming exams, they have little time to talk with each other. Whenever Minjoo went to the Miyawaki household to study with Chaewon and Hitomi, Sakura was not there. Or when Sakura tried to find Minjoo at the campus, she always caught her studying with Nako and the other guy who she met at the clinic. And Sakura ended up just left because she doesn't want to bothered Minjoo's first exam as a college student. Without them knowing, or realizing, they grew apart. Now the text messages was only a simple 'Morning', 'Night', or 'Don't skip lunch/dinner'. Not even a single phone calls. And both parties are not even trying to reach out each other. As if, all the sparks they had back in high school, or all the late night calls they did because of long distance relationship. Heck, the love was stronger when they are in a long distance relationship.

Sakura sighed and leaned back to her chair, staring at the ceiling of the student council room. There are some strong urge of her to call her girlfriend, just to talk. To confimed what the hell happened between them. Was it because of what she did back then? But she's not forcing her to do intimate things. Or was it because she was too busy? She admitted that she was busier these days because of her status as student council president. Even Aoi scold her for good three days ago when she founds out Sakura has been burried herself here with school assignments and student council works. Sakura sighed and rubbed her face. Suddenly she remembers about the boy. The boy at the clinic. It bothers her that he was there. That Minjoo never once mentioned him to her. It bothers her that Minjoo had a friend, or boy friend, beside Nako and she didn't bother to tell her. Sakura groaned and rubbed her face out of frustation.

"Maybe it's time for me to go home.."

Sakura gathered her things and slings her bag before she turned off the lamp. Tomorrow is finally weekend before exam week. Sakura walked away from the student council room and was about to head home when she saw someone too familiar. Usually, she would ran toward the later excitedly. But considering with their situation right now, she was wondering if it's okay for her to ran to Minjoo and probably took the younger girl back to her dorm. Sakura was about to turn around and head to another direction and stop abruptly at the sight of something, or someone. She cursed under her breath.

"That boy again."

Sakura didn't realized that her pace fastened, heading to Minjoo and Nako direction. Her three juniors hasn't realized her presence yet, but Minjoo turned her head when she smell a familiar perfume that she personally picked and gave it to her girlfriend. 

"Unnie?"

Sakura smile and staring straight at the girl she missed the most. That beautiful big eyes, pointy nose, red lips, and those cheeks. Sakura now being slapped by reality that she indeed missed the younger girl so bad. She heard Nako cleared .

"Oh, hi Nako. How are you? Are you doing well? Have you eat? Have you study? Yeah, hi to you too, Sakuchan."

Sakura rolled her eyes at Nako, ignoring the boy who was standing beside them.

"Oh hi, Nako. Now excuse me I want to talk with my girlfriend."

Minjoo could feel her heart beating when Sakura mentioned 'girlfriend' and how she turned her head and smile at her softly. Sakura took Minjoo's hand and caress it softly with her thumb.

"Can I walk you back to your dorm?"

Minjoo turn to her friends. Nako just waved her hand, showing that she didn't care. And Junho just smile. Minjoo nodded and squeezed her girlfriend's hand tight. Sakura grinned and took Minjoo's map and finally look at Junho. She stare at him with no smile on her face.

"Can I expect you to take Nako back to her home?"

Junho nodded his head.

"Don't worry, senpai. I will."

Sakura nodded and pulled Minjoo closer to her. 

"Shall we?"

Sakura lead the way, with Minjoo next to her. Nako and Junho watch them leave, and Nako didn't make any comment on how Junho watch the couple leave. 

--

"Do you want to come in?"

Minjoo look at Sakura who was standing in front of her dorm room. Sakura scratched the back at her neck.

"Uh.. I think I should leave. I don't want to disturb your study. Can I... call you tonight?"

Minjoo tried to hide her dissapointment and nodded. Sakura nodded and lowered her head, looking at her feet. No one say anything, nor doing anything. They just standing there, drown in their own thoughts. Sakura was the first to look up and cleared .

"Uh.. See you."

Sakura reluctantly turn her feet until she felt a warm hand grab her arm.

"Unnie.. please come in."

Sakura turn her head and stare at Minjoom who was staring back at her. She could felt Minjoo pulled her arm with a little force as she was still not moving. Minjoo closed her dorm room and lead Sakura further into her room. Sakura watch as Minjoo put her bag under her bed, and Sakura did the same. Minjoo's dorm was small, as it was only for one person. And this is not Sakura's first time to be in there. But somehow, it feels like it was her fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter