Chapter Two

A Promised Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Kim Minjoo stare longingly at the building in front of her. Her new school, alongside with Chaewon and Hitomi, where her girlfriend was currently studying, and probably doesn't have the slightest idea that Minjoo got accepted to the same school like her. 

The last two years was quite challenging for both Minjoo and Sakura. There are no time difference, but the older girl has been really busy with her new schedules. Not to mention about her part-timr job as well. There are times where Sakura would fall asleep on their routine face-timing, or Sakura not even replied her message. As a teenager who went through phases, it was hard for Minjoo. She easily got irritated, sensitive, you named it. Not to mention how many times Minjoo and Sakura had a fight and almost breaking up. 

With Taeng finally proposed Sooyeon, Minjoo finally got her chance to reunited with her lover. The last time she met Sakura was on her sister's wedding, which is a year ago. And Sakura has gone skinnier. Blame all the schedules and unhealthy diets. And imagined how shocked she was when she learned Sakura passed out of exhaustion, and how frustated she was because she couldn't go to take care of her girlfriend.

When Minjoo told Sooyeon and Soojng about her plan to continue her study in Japan, she could see hesitation hin her sisters eyes. So she worked extremely hard to learned and mastered Japanese, with the help her japanese bestfriend, Hitomi. 

And now, there she was standing on her first day of oientation at her girlfriend's campus. Of course with Chaewon and Hitomi with her.

"I swear to god if my sister still asleep.."

Minjoo turned her head to Chaewon, who just put her phone back at her pocket angrily.

"She hasn't replied your message?"

Chaewon shake her head and growled.

"Urgh, why did you keep it a secret anyway?! I swear, if she knew you're here she would probably build a freaking tent beside the airport."

Hitomi, who was watching them, nudged Chaewon's rib softly.

"Language."

Chaewons lips turned into a thin line. Minjoo rolled her eyes.

"Whipped."

Chaewon scoffed.

"Let's see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter