Chapter Eight

A Promised Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Chaewon stare at her sister who just got back at their home and now throwing out the bugs that has been bothering Chaewon this whole night. Sakura was humming, with dead bugs on her hand, and that was definitely not the issues on why she was acting like this.

"You're happy."

Sakura stop and turn her head. She throw away the dead bugs and grinned at her sister. She washed her hands and throw herself to Chaewon, who was sitting in the sofa.

"Get off- You're heavy!"

Sakura just grinned at her sister.

"I am happy, Wonnie. We finally made up~"

Chaewon turn her head and stare at Sakura.

"Wait, you two are fighting?"

Sakura rolled her eyes and ignores her sister's question. The two siblings suddenly engrosed with the TV show until the younger Kim/Miyawaki turned her head hastily.

"Neechan!!"

Sakura got startled at her sudden outburst.

"W-what?"

Chaewon look at Sakura in horror.

"Dad gonna be here tomorrow."

--

"Hey Junho, I'm so sorry I'm late."

Minjoo tried to catch her breath while Junho was watching her with amusement accross his face.

"You don't have to run here, Minjoo. And thank you for agreeing to meet today."

Minjoo smile and fixed her bangs.

"It's okay. Sorry for replying so late though."

Junho rubbed his neck.

"No, I'm sorry though, for asking you out of nowhere. Are you sure your.. girlfriend don't mind us hanging out?"

Minjoo fixed the hem of her dress before looking up at Junho, smiling.

"Don't worry. Her father gonna visit today, and that's why I also gonna be home early. Is it okay?"

Junho grinned.

"No, it's fine. I just want to discuss about the project. And you look good, by the way."

Mnjoo smile gratefully before looking around.

"So, do you have any place in mind?"

As Minjoo being lead by Junho to the place he had in mind, there one person from the other side who was watching the two.

"Isn't that Minjoo?"

Her companion turn her head and squinted her eyes.

"How the hell did you see someone that far, Shige? Oh, Sakuchan's girlfriend?"

Anna nodded and keep looking at Minjoo's direction.

"Yah, Shinamon! She's with a boy! Sugoii!"

Shinamon rolled her eyes at Shige, who had her phone out and ready to take a picture.

"What are you guys doing?"

Both Anna and Shinamon turn their head to Natsumi, who was waiting for them.

"Nacchan, look! That's Minjoo! I'm sooo gonna send this to Saku- Oi! What are you doing?!"

Natsumi took Anna's phone and delete the picture after she couldn't see Minjoo anymore.

"Nooo!!! I could use that for blackmail material!"

Natsumi hit Anna's head.

"Don't do that to them."

Shinamon was watching the duo from the side. She couldn't help but staring at Natsumi, who soon realized that she was being watched.

"What?"

Shinamon look at Anna, who was grumbling and went away to the restaurant they were about to visit before turning her attention to Natsumi.

"Usually you just let Shige to collect her blackmail material against Sakuchan, even joined her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter