Chapter One

A Promised Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Kriiiiiingggggg!!!!

A hand slowly creeping out from the blanket, trying to turned off the alarm that was blasting from the bedside. 

Today was the first day of her third year as a medical student at her campus. And everything was exhausting. Don't get her wrong, it's been her dreams, together with her mama. But what she wouldn't expect was how to balancing her schedules between school and part-time, social life, and also taking care of her house. Heck, Sakura even cleaned her house once a week because she couldn't do it at night. She was too busy and too exhausted to do everything. 

Thankfully, all her friends in Japan just one call away to help her. One time, she could barely stand on her own as the exhaustion finally hit her body. Luckily, her best friends, Aoi and Shige, was there with her. They even informed her sister, who came rushing from Korea with her dad, just to take care of her. It took almost a week until they finally leave. She even promised her dad that she's gonna reduced her part-time hours. Taeng promised her he will doubled her income, just to make sure she really did reduced her working hours.

But hey, that dreadful days was supposed to be gone, now that she's a 3rd year student. Her senior told her it was hard at first, but it will be a breeze after that. She was just hoping her senior was not just messing with her.

A head popped out from the blanket, with disheveled hair and closed eyes. Miyawaki Sakura, who are now 21 years old, is gonna be on her 3rd year at university. Her hand move around blindly, trying to find her phone. She grunted at the brightness when she found her phone and unlocked it before scrolled through the messages. There was a message from her dad, probably reminds her to eat, from her friends who was talking probably about hanging out after class, her sister who said that she arrived at Japan, and.. Wait, what?

Sakura rubbed her eyes and checked the message from her sister once again.

Unnie! I'm already arrived for my orientation! You don't have to pick me up, just meet me at the campus! See you!

p.s In case you forgot, yes, today was my orientation day in your campus. I'm officially your junior. See you, senpai!

Princess WonWonie

".."

Sakura muttered under her breath as she kicked her blanket away. She was late, super late even. She was planning to skipped the orientation day, only to forgot that her own sister was the who's gonna get her orientation day. It was almost 9, means that she was super duper late  and Chaewon will be furious. Sakura shivered at the thought and hurriedly move around to get ready for the orientation day.

Today was a busy morning for Sakura.

--

I didn't see you here. Don't tell me you just woke up?

Princess WonWonie

"--"

Sakura fastened her steps. She already arrived at the campus, but as someone in her third years at this campus, she had the nerve to got lost at her own campus building. She cursed under the breath for her junior, Meru, who tricked her. She told Sakura that the orientation day will be held at building D, which is the fart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter