Chapter Five

A Promised Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Ever since that day, they become awkward whenever they spend time just the two of them. Whenever Minjoo visit the house, Sakura always make sure to watch the movie in the family room, together with Chaewon. Sometimes, they also invites Hitomi as well.

Minjoo actually feel bad, but she couldn't help it when she's not ready. Sakura also tried to be understanding, but she was also frustated. She wanted to take their relationship to another level of intimacy, but she don't think Minjoo was ready for that.

"Sakura-san, are you listening?"

Sakura snapped from her thoughts and stare at the people around her. She cursed under her breath as she had a council meeting. Sakura cleared and smile.

"Yes, I'm sorry for that. Please, continue."

Aki, the treasurer, start talking about the budget again. Sakura rubbed her temple, and felt someone's hand on her shoulder. It was Natsumi.

"Saachan, you okay?"

Sakura smile and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good. Don't worry."

Aoi, who was on Sakura's left, just stare at the two and decided to not saying anything about how Sakura put her hand on top of Nacchan. The meeting proceed smoothly after that. The council members excuse themself, leaving the president, vice-president, and two secretary behind. Mio was collecting all the papers while Natsumi checked her notes about the meeting, leaving the president who was deep in her thoughts, and worried vice-president.

"Saachan, are you sure you're ok?"

Sakura turned her head and smile at Aoi. Ever since they were little, Aoi has been taking care of her ike a sister. And she still did that even until now. Sakura herself consider Aoi as her big sister who she could counting on. And vice-versa.

"I'm fine, Aoi-tan."

Aoi crosses her arms and stare down at the president.

"I know you sice we're little. And I know for sure something's bothering you."

Sakura looks down, playing with her fingers. Aoi took a side glance at Nacchan, who was trying to not look obvious by taking a glance at Sakura, and back to Sakura who was frowning.

"Is it about Minjoo?"

Sakura lifted her head and frowned.

"Why do you think it's about her?"

Aoi pulled a chair in front of Sakura and stare at her.

"Because, you gave that awkward smile to her whenever you met her. Or, when you took another way in order to avoid her. I'm not stupid, and last time I check I'm not blind."

Sakura sighed and put her head on the table, staring outside the window.

"Is it... weird if I want to... take this relationship more seriously?"

Aoi gasped and leaned forward to Sakura.

"You're going to propose?!"

Sakura hurriedly lift her head, resulting her head bumped into Aoi's chin. Both grunted at their own stupidity.

"Ouch! No! I mean, yes! But not.. now! Geez, Aoi-tan!"

Aoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter