Extra

(BxB) My ghost
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Afterstory[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hey, sorry that you have to wait for me.” Jihoon just smiled to Seungcheol who came into his car.

“It’s okay, we both know and understand our demanding work.” Seungcheol hummed.

“We’re both so busy uh?” They just chuckled a bit. “So, where are we going today?”

Jihoon smiled to the question. “Are you tired?”

“Not really, I’m still fine.”

“Then, let’s have dinner and later, I will bring you to a place.” Jihoon answered.

“Where?”

“You will know later.”

“It’s a surprise?”

“Somewhat, for our 6-monthsary.” Jihoon said with a smile. Seungcheol smiled back and nodded. Jihoon reached for something from the back. “Here, you can take a nap.”

“Oh no, no need.” Seungcheol said as he received the small blanket Jihoon prepared for him. For the three months of them getting to know each other and another six months as an official couple, Jihoon would always be so caring and considerate to him. Seungcheol was doing the same too but he couldn’t deny that he was mostly the receiver than the giver.

“It’s okay if you want to. It will be an hour drive to the place we’re going to eat.”

“That long?”

“I have booked a place three weeks ago... I thought our schedule would be free.” Jihoon said softly.

“Sorry...”

“Hey, don’t be. We’re still going and that would be great. It supposed I should apologize for dragging you-”

“Jihoon. You know I’m always happy with whatever you’re planning as long as we’re together?”

Jihoon smiled, reaching for Seungcheol’s hand as he was driving away. “I know, and I’m thankful.” Seungcheol hummed and circled his thumb on the back of Jihoon’s palm. The silence settled for a while before Seungcheol spoke. “I feel Joshua came to the station today.”

“You could see?” Seungcheol shook his head.

“Since you woke up, I’m no longer able to see them. But at times I can feel.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon nodded. They had talked about this before. When Jihoon was in the hospital, Seungcheol didn’t realize he had lost his ability to see ghost. After Jihoon was discharged and they met for a hangout or date, Seungcheol brought Jihoon to his favourite place. He tried to call Joshua out to meet Jihoon but he couldn’t see Joshua anywhere. He only noticed then he didn’t see any of ghosts for past few days. That night, Joshua confirmed to him as the ghost used his power to write on the ground for Seungcheol and Jihoon to see he was there but Seungcheol was unable to see him anymore.

“You get to know why Joshua was there. You said to me before, Joshua loved to be at that place.” Seungcheol exhaled, his face was a little bit sad.

“His time has come, so he went around to meet his old friends and visited some places. He wrote it on a note for me.” Seungcheol unconsciously tightened their hold. “I feel...”

“I understand. When we’re free next time, we will go visit his grave okay?” Jihoon caressed the hand with his thumb. Seungcheol nodded. “You’re amazing, do you know that?”

“Is it starting again?”

Jihoon’s lips twitched. “You always can’t take my compliment.”

“Sometimes, you’re an excessive cheese ball.” Jihoon guffawed.

“You’re saying to a mirror, darling.”

“Oh babe, don’t try to put the blame on me. You deserved all the nice words in the world.” Seungcheol glanced at Jihoon who shook his head chuckling. “Anyway, how’s your work?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon smiled.

“The new project is going smoothly. I might have busy weeks in these two upcoming weeks but I think my weekend will be free.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol nodded. “Oh, did I tell you about our Chinese investor?”

“That cold Wen Junhui?” Jihoon nodded. “What’s up?”

“I notice he was admiring Mingyu.” Seungcheol raised his brow. “I wonder if Mingyu noticed that thou.”

“You want to pair them up? You told me you don’t like that Wen guts.” Jihoon smiled.

“Oh, nah. My first impression already broke when I saw him being soft creature outside the office hours. He’s just too uptight when it comes to business. He has two faces I swear to god.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol hummed.

“You better ask Mingyu first before playing cupid.” Jihoon nodded.

“Of course.” Jihoon smiled. “They will make a cute couple thou. Jun was amazingly a er for pets that I saw, and Mingyu is basically a big puppy himself behind his business façade.” Seungcheol smiled.

“So, both of them somehow have different persona, in business and in private.” Jihoon giggled.

“They are!” Jihoon grinned. Their conversation came to stop when Jihoon slowed down the car. “We’re arriving.”

“This...”

“You remember?”

Seungcheol nodded. “I have been here.”

Jihoon smiled. “Of course, you do. It’s your favourite place with your gang back in school.” Seungcheol turned to Jihoon.

“Don’t tell we are...”

“Yes, we are. The next stop will be our school.” Jihoon said as they came out from his car.

“Oh, Lee Jihoon.”

“Yes, Choi Seungcheol?”

“Celebrating 6-monthsary wi

Please log in to read the full chapter