7:

Insight
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yo, bro, you haven’t been coming to class,” Hoseok sat up from his bed when I walked into the dorm. “Uh, yeah, about that.” I say taking my coat off, “I just need a little time off,” I say. It I have to redo college just because I’m in this kid’s body and he’s not a business major.

“You alright?” he looks at me, I don’t know if I am to be honest, it’s great to see Subin but I really want to get back to myself, to my time where I left off.

“hey Hoseok,” I sat on the edge of my bed, “Do you…do you believe in second chances?” “Huh, what do you mean?”

I my lips not sure how to explain myself, “Like, for example, when you die, do you believe you’ll be reborn,”

He raised his eyebrows, I know, he probably thinks I’m weird asking this weird question, I don’t know why I even bother to say anything.

“But…why be reborn and not rest in peace, if you’re reborn then there’s probably a problem you have to fix in your past life or something,” he says, I look back up at him really shocked, this guy Hoseok…would he believe me if I told him my situation?



I left the house to meet up with Subin to go to the Lantern festival tonight. Will the memories come back of us two together there? I’m so nervous, I can’t believe she agreed to come, especially with this guy, well, what do you expect I’m still Seokjin, just…not in my body, do I still sway her?

I was waiting for her at the park that was beside her apartment, will she actually come? I mean of course she has to, but what if she doesn’t? I need to stop overthinking. I only wonder why she agreed to come with me and not Jimin?

“Yah!” I turned to look and saw her walking across the street towards me. She was in a nice white dress with a yellow cardigan…wow…she’s…so beautiful. Still. I shook my head trying to not stare.



“H-hey, y-you came,” I stuttered. She half smiled, “Only to show you around the lantern fest, that’s it!” she flipped her long hair. “of course of course,” I waved my hands reassuring her. We walked side by side to the festival not saying much, I’m nervous, my palms are sweating, this feels like the first date we ever had back in Gwacheon where w

Please log in to read the full chapter