12: Seokjin

Insight
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a few days since I saw Subin at the lantern festival. I wanted to go see her but I didn't want to look so desperate to be around her too much, besides, I'm just some young college student, I don't think she would want to establish some type of relationship with me. Anyways, I'm stuck trying to find my way to Jeongguk's English class...I was forced to go back to his classes by Hoseok, I only agreed because even though this isn't my body...nor life, I wouldn't want to mess anything up with Jeongguk's future. With the help of some students in this school, I finally arrived at the class, luckily I was still a bit early as there were only a few of students already in their seats going over their notes or socializing. When I walked in I felt the girls in the class staring at me as I made my way towards the back, is Jeongguk some kind of chic magnet like me? Shocking considering I'm more handsome than he is I lightly chuckled to myself.

I got out his notebook and pen from his backpack hoping to brush up on some English...I'm not that good at it...I don't want to humiliate myself in here, ugh, out of all bodies in this world I had to be in the body of a college student!?

When I opened his notebook I saw his neat handwriting, he had some English phrases written down but only maybe 2 or 3 pages full, the rest were doodles and random stuff written down. Great, I'm in a body of a slacker. Before closing his useless notebook something he wrote down caught my attention,

'Just a few more days left in this toxic world...can't wait. hah.'

Huh? What is that suppos-

"U-um,"

I looked up from my desk and saw a girl with long silky chocolate hair standing in front of me. She wasn't looking directly at me, just looking off to the side avoiding eye contact, I could see her blushing just a bit, "Uh, hey Jeongguk-ah, I...I was just, wanting to see if you were alright, you haven't been to class lately." She was very soft-spoken. "Uh...yeah, I'm okay, was just feeling under the weather for a bit I'm fine now, thank you for your concern," I replied, is this a friend of Jeongguk's?

Her eyes grew wide finally looking at me, was it something I said..or..? She slightly bowed with a big smile on her face and then she skipped to her seat which was 2 rows in front of me.

Well, that was weird. 

The class was over after an hour and I must say, my brain is fried learning so m

Please log in to read the full chapter