11: Subin

Insight
Please log in to read the full chapter

We were standing in the lobby, the atmosphere felt a bit heavy, not really sure why..

“I’m sorry I went with him Jimin he’s never been okay?” I annoyingly sigh walking past him to the stairs to get to my apartment.

“And so that’s all it takes for you to go..? With someone else?” He questions, I kind of felt attacked not really sure where this was all leading to,

“aren’t you the one who always wants me to get out the house?? Big deal I went him and not you so what?” I continued climbing up the stairs.

Jimin said nothing else still standing in the lobby, I quickly turned back and saw him just staring down at the floor with his hands in his pockets.

“I’m sorry,” I said quietly I felt bad, me and my bad attitude. “I’m sorry I didn’t go with you..honestly I...didn’t want to go but Jeongguk kinda forced me to.” My eyes slipped down to my feet as I said that. Jimin looks up at me, “is there a thing going on between you two?”



“What? No! I was just being nice, something I hardly ever do.” I quickly answered. There’s no way, I mean besides him being so young he definitely isn’t my type. But...for some reason when I’m around him..he kinds of reminds me of..

I mean...weirdly, it’s like...I sense him...or maybe it’s just me?

Jimin pushed his hair back, “I’m sorry too, I shouldn’t be too forceful on you. I just..want you to be happy.” He didn’t look at me saying the last part. Jimin has always been there f

Please log in to read the full chapter