13: Subin

Insight
Please log in to read the full chapter

"W-what..what were we running for?" I asked trying to catch my breath, Jeongguk was bent down with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath too

"I dunno," he breathes out shaking his head, we both paused for a second looking at each other and then busted out laughing. 

We were at an empty playground and it kind of just hit me that I'm out with a college student and that I...kind of just helped him skip classes, this isn't like me to do this.. Crap.

"Come over here!" Jeongguk calls out to me getting on the swing, what a child. I walked over refusing to get on the swing, I crossed my arms watching him kick his legs swinging back and forth.

"Why'd you ditch your classes?" I questioned him. He kept on swinging as if he didn't hear me, just before I was about to ask him again he answered,

"Why'd you come out of your way to give me my ID back, I mean, it's not like I can't get a replacement. Or...was it an excuse to come see me?" He gave me a smug look and my mouth dropped, this little bastard!

"No, I-, it, I just-, you-" I didn't have a comeback and for some reason it made me frustrated, I turned around storming off away from him. No one has ever made me frustrated like this, no one, except for...Seokjin, whenever he was right about something. His face popped in my head. I stopped in my tracks and turned back around towards Jeongguk, he wasn't swinging this time just sitting waiting...like he knew I was coming back.

"Look you arrogant punk, I was just trying to

Please log in to read the full chapter