2:

Insight
Please log in to read the full chapter



I couldn’t stop staring at myself in the mirror…I mean, this Jeongguk guy. Why am I in his body? I slapped my face trying to get myself to wake up, why isn’t it working?

“Jeongguk-ah, hey,” Hoseok knocked on the bathroom door, “you might want to lay down if you’re not feeling well, there’s ramen in the cupboard, help yourself, I have to get to class now”

I guess we’re roommates, luckily, he found me and walked me back to the dorm.

I walked out of the bathroom and observe the cramp little room, so this is a Uni dorm? I looked out the window and saw students walking around, going to school, I’m a college student again? What on earth? I sat on the bed trying to think back on what happened last night, all I remember is being at work and leaving to go home…
What else happened? I was in MY body. What did I do to get here? Is someone else living in my body?? As I closed my eyes to think more I suddenly thought about Subin…

"Subin!!” I quickly sat up, I was supposed to go see her after work, maybe she knows what’s going on?? I grabbed the phone and dialed her number, luckily, I know it by heart, I pressed call and the phone kept ringing, c’mon Subin pick up, pick up.

The operator came on saying the number I have dialed isn’t in service. What? I quickly hung up, why isn't her phone working? Maybe she’s mad at me, , I need to see her…I need to explain to her what happened. For some reason, it feels like I haven’t seen Subin in so long, why?

 


I found out I’m still in Seoul, I’m 30 minutes away from Subin’s art school, I plan on going to see her and then…I don’t know, she’ll probably think I’m a crazy person if I tell her I'm not myself, well I might be

Please log in to read the full chapter