8:

Insight
Please log in to read the full chapter

I watched her brows furrow as she grew frustrated trying to set up the lantern. It was hard trying to keep myself from laughing at her tiny angry self, ever since we started going to the lantern festival she always had trouble setting the lanterns up to float up into the sky.

“Y’know you could at least help me,” she looked up at me in annoyance.
“Ah, yes.” I lightly chuckled taking the lantern from her, she’s so cute when she’s aggravated.



It honestly feels like old times being here making more memories, old times as in me and her, but with me being Seokjin. However, only to her, it’s making memories with a stranger name...Jeongguk.

“There.” I said satisfied successfully setting our lantern up.
“You sure you never been to a lantern festival? You pretty much set it up like you’ve done it many times before,” she raised her brows examining the lantern in my hand.

.



I started to stumble on my words trying to come up with some sort of an excuse without it sounding stupid but she cuts me off, “just hand it here there’s one more thing I have to do before we send it off.”

She gently takes the lantern out of my hand and pulls out a marker from her cardigan pocket. She’s..writing something on the paper material..but what?

I squint my eyes trying to make out her writing but she was already done, “okay, let’s light her up,” she stretched her hand out to me for the lighter with her eyes still focused on the lantern, “uh, yes,” I let her light the candle on the candle holder as I held the lantern frame

Please log in to read the full chapter