Massage

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ 94!”

“95!”

“96!”

“97!”

“98!”

“99!”

“100!”

 

Sakura finally finished squatting. She lied down on the floor, panting hard. Lately, Sakura exercised a lot because she wanted to improve her vocal as her coach said. Sakura stared at the ceiling. She was alone in the practice room.

 

“This is tiring,” 

 

Sakura took a deep breathe. Her legs felt like it was about to tear apart. It really hurts. It had been a week since Sakura began to do squat. 

 

“Let me rest here for a while,”

 

Sakura closed her eyes for a minute and when she opened her eyes, she was greeted by a smiling Chaeyeon.

 

“Hey, are you done exercising?”

 

Sakura curved a smile on her lips. Suddenly, she was feeling energized.

 

“Hey, I’m done, but my legs feels numb,”
“Let’s go eat?”
“5 minutes, I’m dying,” Sakura requested.
“Nope, you shouldn’t be lying around after exercising, now get up,”

 

Chaeyeon pulled Sakura’s hand and helped her to get up. Sakura kept squealing as her legs hurt a lot. Sakura stood stiff at her place as Chaeyeon picked her bag up. Chaeyeon walked back to Sakura with her bag and a towel on her hand.

 

“You are sweating a lot love,”

 

Chaeyeon hold Sakura’s chin and wiped the sweat on her face. Sakura smiled lightly as Chaeyeon gently wiped her sweat. 

 

“We are done, let’s go eat,” 

 

Chaeyeon was about to walk but Sakura grabbed her wrist and said,

 

“Let’s go slow, my legs can’t walk that fast,”
“Okay,”

 

With Chaeyeon’s help, finally they reached their dorm. Chaeyeon told Sakura to shower as Chaeyeon cooked for dinner. The younger girls were in their room, busy with their own things. Chaeyeon cooked ramen and dumplings. When Sakura was done showering, she joined Chaeyeon at the dining table sitting next to each other.

 

“You sure know my favourite,” Sakura was delighted to see her favourite food on the table.
“Well, you are an important person in my life,”
“Like how important?” Sakura questioned as she leaned closer to Chaeyeon.
“That I might die for you?” Chaeyeon also leaned towards Sakura that there was only 50 cm distance between them.

 

They exchanged smiled and they could feel each other breathe. 

 

“Are we going to kiss?” Sakura tilted her head.
“Right before we eat?”
“Do you want to?”
“Kissing won’t kill right?”
“It won’t,”

 

Sakura leaned closer to Chaeyeon’s lips to kiss her but before their lips could touch,

 

“OH MY GOD!”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon pulled away and pretended nothing happened. Their face turned red. It was Wonyoung who appeared with a switch on her hand.

 

“Unnie, what are you two doing? Are you guys trying to kiss?”
“No! We don’t,” Chaeyeon shook her head.
“I saw that!” Wonyoung pointed her finger at Sakura, “You guys were flirting and Kkura unnie wanted to kiss you,”

 

It was embarrassing that they got caught. Wonyoung took a seat across them and put her switch down.

 

“Wonnie, what are you doing?” Sakura wondered.
“I’m hungry too so I will join you both eating and also, I need to make sure both of you won’t do that anymore,”
“Fine, do whatever you want,” Sakura began to eat.

 

Wonyoung watched the two suspiciously as she ate her food. She noticed that Chaeyeon and Sakura kept signalling each other while they ate.

 

“Hmm...,” Wonyoung broke the silence.
“Now what is it Wonnie?” Sakura was curious.
“Nothing, I’m done eating,” Wonyoung put her chopstick down and grabbed her switch. 

 

Wonyoung rose from her seat and said,

 

“Make sure to give me a cute baby,” Wonyoung winked and ran to her room.

 

Chaeyeon almost choked on her food and Sakura’s jaw dropped.

 

“The hell?” Sakura cursed.
“YAH JANG WONYOUNG!” Chaeyeon shouted.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was sitting on her bed in her game room after dinner. Her muscles  pain were painful enough and brought discomfort to her. Sakura kept massag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter