Roommate

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iz*one members finally reached their new dorm. Since there are two houses, they split into half just like the old dorm. Sakura, Chaeyeon, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri and Wonyoung in one house while Eunbi, Hyewon, Yujin, Minju, Yena and Chaewon in a house. Since each house has four room, they decided to play rock, paper and scissor to determine their room. For dorm 1, Yujin and Minju got one room for each of them. Eunbi and Hyewon in one room while the other room is for Yena and Chaewon. In dorm two, lucky Wonyoung and Hitomi got a room for themselves. Yuri choose Nako as her roommate leaving Sakura and Chaeyeon as a roommate in one room.

 

“This room is big,” Chaeyeon said as she entered the room with Sakura.
“Yep, and there is two single bed, and even a space for my PC Bang!” 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon picked their bed and began to arrange their stuff in the room. After their were done with their clothes, Sakura unpacked her computer set.

 

“Saku chan, I will help you setting up you computer,” 
“Sure,”

 

Chaeyeon helped Sakura to set up her computer at the corner of the room near the window.

 

“Wow, your keyboard is really pretty,” Chaeyeon was amazed by Sakura new keyboard.
“I know right,”

 

After settling their new room, Chaeyeon went out to cook while Sakura checked the younger member room.

 

“Wonnie! Your room look like a princess room!” 

 

Sakura thought it was amusing that Wonyoung decorated her room like some princess room.

 

“It is because I am a princess unnie!” Wonyoung was proud.
“Yeah whatever,”

 

Sakura then went to check Hitomi’s room. As expected, Hitomi’s place is so clean and neat. Then, Sakura visited Nako and Yuri room but they had not finish cleaning up. They were exhausted and was taking a break. After the short tour, Sakura joined Chaeyeon in the kitchen and she helped to set the table up. The two older girl prepared everything and called the younger girls to eat later.

 

“Thank you for the food unnie,”

 

They had a delicious dinner thanks to Chaeyeon great cooking skills. The younger girls think that Chaeyeon’s food is the best. After dinner, the younger girls were told to clean up while Sakura and Chaeyeon went back to their room.

 

“My legs hurt,” Sakura whined as she lie down on her bed.
“Hurt? Did you do squat again?”
“100! It hurts less than before but it still hurt,” 

 

Chaeyeon sat next to Sakura.

 

“Let me massage it,” Chaeyeon offered.
“Are you sure? The last time you massaged me we end up having-,”
“I will be careful this time so that you won’t get triggered,” Chaeyeon winked.
“Okay, be careful,”

 

Chaeyeon slowly massaged Sakura’s leg. Sakura whined a lot but Chaeyeon told her to keep quite or else the others would hear her. Just after half an hour, Sakura’s legs felt better.

 

“Thank you Jjaeyeon, I think I can sleep now,”
“I’m going to sleep too,”

 

Chaeyeon was about to get up to lay down on her own bed across Sakura but Sakura grabbed her wrist and instructed her to lay down next to her, cramped on that single bed.

 

“Saku chan, what is it now?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Sleep with me please,” Sakura begged with her cat look eyes.

 

Chaeyeon is weak to that cat Sakura so she slowly lie down next to Sakura. 

 

“Isn’t it nice that we are finally roommate?” Sakura questioned.
“Of course it is, we won’t have to sneak inside that game room again,”
“Jjaeyeon, can I ask for something?”
“What is it Saku chan?”
“I want a kiss,” 
“You are full of surprise! “
“We are so close like this in our room so I demanded a kiss right now,” 
“As you wish love,”

 

Chaeyeon hold Sakura’s neck and slowly leaned in to kiss Sakura’s thin lips. Sakura responded to the kiss, tilted her head a bit so that it will be more comfortable for both of them. 

 

“Your lips tasted so sweet,” Chaeyeon Sakura’s lower lip.
“Hey, that’s cheating,” Sakura pinched Chaeyeon’s nose.
“I’m addicted to you,”

 

Chaeyeon scoot closer to Sakura and slipped her hand on Sakura’s waist. She pulled Sakura closer towards her and rested her chin on Sakura’s head. Sakura love the warmth from Chaeyeon’s body and her smell. Sakura snuggled under Chaeyeon’s neck and hugged her girlfriend tight.

 

“So, the other bed will be empty every night I guess?” Chaeyeon asked.
“We just need one small bed, I hate big bed,”
“Naughty cat!”

 

Chaeyeon gifted a soft kiss on Sakura’s head. The continued talking until both of them fell asleep in each other embrace.

 

= = = = =

 

“What is this drawer for Jjaeyeon?”

 

Sakura was surprised to see three small drawers inside their room. Chaeyeon bought them.

 

“You can put your excess stuff inside and the drawer fit under your bed,” Chaeyeon explained.
“This is for me?”
“Yes. I bought this for you to keep your extra clothes,”
“This is amazing. Thank you!”

 

Sakura jumped onto Chaeyeon and gifted a peck on her cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter