That Incident

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the tiring online Hi-touch with fans, the Izone members were back in the dorm. Chaeyeon immediately sent a private mail to fans, telling them how the day went and giving too much information about how Sakura and her ending up sitting together for three times during the event. Sakura who subscribed the mail responded telling the fans that it was Chaeyeon who always sat next to her.

 

“Saku chan! Tell them the truth!”

 

Chaeyeon just finished shower and she immediately went to Sakura who was in front of her computer. Chaeyeon was drying her hair while waiting for Sakura to answer her.

 

“It is really you because you are so whipped to me!”

“You love me more!” Chaeyeon was not losing.

“No, you love me more!”

 

Sakura stood to face Chaeyeon. They glared intensely at each other. Chaeyeon threw her towel on the floor and took a step closer to close their gap.

 

“You love me more Saku chan!”

“Nope, you did!”

 

Chaeyeon leaned down towards Sakura’s face. Her lip was an inch away from Sakura’s. Sakura’s heart suddenly went dokki dokki as she could feel Chaeyeon’s breath on her face.

 

“Hmm,”

 

Sakura was waiting for Chaeyeon to kiss her but Chaeyeon pulled away instead. Chaeyeon crossed her arms and stared at Sakura.

 

“Why did you stop?” Sakura asked.

“I don’t want to kiss you,” Chaeyeon simply answered.

“What game are you playing now? Give me my kiss!” Sakura was desperate.

“You said I love you more, so I want to show you that you love me more,”

“Lee Chaeyeon,”

“Why don’t you kiss me then?” Chaeyeon asked.

“I won’t,” Sakura refused.

“Fine, then no kiss!”

 

Chaeyeon picked her towel on the floor and was about to walk to her bed. Suddenly, Sakura pulled her hand and turned her body around. Sakura hold on Chaeyeon’s waist tight. Chaeyeon flustered at the sudden affection.

 

“Saku chan,” Chaeyeon blushed.

 

Sakura said nothing. She stared into Chaeyeon’s eyes, pushing her towards the bed. Chaeyeon ended up lying down on the bed with Sakura on top of her. Sakura crawled on top of Chaeyeon and she leaned down to crash their lips together. Sakura kissed Chaeyeon passionately like she was about to eat her alive. Sakura’s hand locked Chaeyeon’s hand as travelled from Chaeyeon’s lips to her neck.

 

“OH MY GOD!”

 

Sakura pulled away from Chaeyeon and jumped off the bed. It was Wonyoung and Nako at the door with a container of ice-cream on each of their hand. They froze at their spot. Nako even had a spoon inside .

 

“Yah Wonnie! Nako! Why are you guys here?” Sakura’s face was dead read from embarrassment.

“We want to offer you this ice-cream, but-,” Wonyoung could not even blink.

“You should knock the door!” Chaeyeon pretended like she was drying her hair.

“We knocked for five minutes,” Nako slowly pulled the spoon out of .

“Just don’t barge in again!” Sakura said.

“I will pretend I saw nothing,” Nako ran away.

“Me too,”

 

Wonyoung ran after Nako. Sakura turned to Chaeyeon who was smiling awkwardly at her. Sakura scratched her head and said.

 

“I will lock the door,”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura woke up the next day and saw Chaeyeon still sleeping. Sakura checked the time. It was almost 9 in the morning. Chaeyeon never wake up late. Sakura lazily went to Chaeyeon’s bed and gently called Chaeyeon’s name.

 

“Jjae?”

 

Chaeyeon did not budge. She covered her face with a blanket.

 

“Chaeyeon? Wake up,” Sakura called, soft.

“Go ahead, I want to sleep more,”

“But-,”

“Just go Saku chan,”

 

Chaeyeon sounded cold that it hurt Sakura a bit.

 

“Okay then,”

 

Sakura nodded and walked out of the room. When she reached the living room, she saw Nako’s worried face.

 

“Kkura unnie, did you see?” Nako approached Sakura.

“Did something happen?”

 

Nako showed Sakura her phone. It was chaos in Twitter where some people were attacking Chaeyeon.

 

“What happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter