Behind Of You

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 June 2019 
Jamsil Indoor Stadium
Izone 1st Concert Eyes On Me in Seoul Day 3

 

It was the last day of Izone concert in Seoul. All the members were crying after the tearful speech. They were in crying in a group hug. Sakura looked at each of her members, with her head counting days left with the members. Her eyes met the person she cherish the most, Lee Chaeyeon. 


“Jjaeyeon,”


Chaeyeon heard Sakura and she rushed to pull her for a hug. Both Sakura and Chaeyeon were sobbing hard in each other embrace. Chaeyeon pulled away for second and told Sakura,


“We will always be together,”

 

Sakura just nodded and she hugged Chaeyeon again. Chaeyeon is there for her since the start. Chaeyeon helped her a lot during Produce 48. Sakura believed one of the reason she was in Izone was because of Chaeyeon.

 

“Don’t cry Saku-chan,”

 

Chaeyeon’s voice is all Sakura need to calm down and she did. Still in a deep hug, with their hand on each other back, Sakura felt like she did not want the moment to end. She wanted Chaeyeon to stay like that, forever.

 

= = = = =

 

It was the ending stage and Izone performed the song Above The Sky. Chaeyeon and Sakura were busy waving to their fan but as the song ended, Chaeyeon gathered her courage and went to Sakura. She leaned under Sakura’s neck, wrapped her hand on Sakura’s waist. Chaeyeon then put her head on Sakura’s shoulder and they hugged deeper. Sakura patted Chaeyeon’s hand soft, with her heart feeling all warm from the embrace. That moment was cut when they had to go to their own position to send their farewell to the fan.

 

“Thank you, we are Izone!”

 

= = = = =

 

Izone just ended their celebration dinner and everyone was ready to go home. Chaeyeon went closer to Sakura and whispered,

 

“Saku-chan, let’s go eat something,”
“Eh? But we were done eating,” Sakura said.
“I want some ice-cream,”
“Owh, okay,”

 

Chaeyeon told Eunbi that Sakura and her will be going somewhere so she told them to go back home first. Since it was raining, Sakura took the umbrella from their manager. They waited until the other left and when they did, Sakura opened the umbrella and called Chaeyeon,

 

“Let’s go shall we?”

 

Chaeyeon joined Sakura under the umbrella and they started walking to the nearest convenience store. Since the umbrella is quite small, they squeezed closer to each other. 

 

“Saku-chan, let’s take a picture,”

 

Chaeyeon took her phone out and,

 

“1,2,3!”

 

Click!

 

Chaeyeon took a few photo and they both checked it out. 

 

“Saku-chan is so pretty,” Chaeyeon blurted out.
“Jjaeyeon is prettier,”
“No, you are!”
“You are prettier Jjaeyeon!”
“Ok fine!”

 

Chaeyeon surrendered because she knew she would never win against Sakura. 

 

“Get closer!”

 

Chaeyeon felt Sakura’s hand wrapped over her shoulder and somehow, the weird feelings that had been haunting her for a almost a year came back. She felt nervous and her heart went crazy. She turned to Sakura and Sakura was smiling at her, in the most beautiful way ever. Sakura was shining in her eyes and her black hoodie really showed her oppa vibe which Chaeyeon loves so much.

 

“So Jjaeyeon, we are here,”

 

Chaeyeon snapped back to the reality and the convenience store was right in front of her. Sakura placed their umbrella on the side and they both went inside. 

 

“I feel like eating ramyeon since it rains,” Sakura said.
“Let’s share one then!” Chaeyeon suggested.
“Good idea!”

 

Sakura walked to the ramyeon station and made one while Chaeyeon got a bottle of mineral water and coke from the fridge. They paid for it and went to the empty table at the back.

 

“Nobody will recognize us right?” Chaeyeon looked around in case there were fans following them.
“It’s late, and they won’t even notice us,”
“Your coke,” Chaeyeon placed a bottle of coke in front of Sakura while she drank her mineral water.
“You always know my favourite,”
“Because I’m you Jjaeyeon!”
“Good girl my Jjaeyeon...” Sakura said as she pinched Chaeyeon’s cheek.
“Saku-chan...” Chaeyeon rubbed her cheek while protesting.

 

Sakura laughed and picked her chopstick up, smelling the ramyeon that was perfectly cook. Sakura and Chaeyeon shared the ramyeon, shared stories and of course sharing their heart.

 

= = = = =

 

It was still raining when Sakura and Chaeyeon reached their apartment compound. They still need to walk further since the taxi was not allowed inside. Sakura was still holding the umbrella with Chaeyeon next to her holding a plastic of unhealthy food.

 

“Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon broke the silence.
“Yes?”
“I’m thankful,”
“For?”
“For everything,” 

 

They both stopped walking and stared at each other. Their eyes met and one thing for sure, something sparks inside their heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter