Sakura's Birthday

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18 March 2020

 

Chaeyeon woke up at 6 am. She opened her eyes and found herself lying down next to the love of her life in the game room. Last night, Chaeyeon spend her night cuddling with Sakura to bed. Nothing happened, just them teasing each other or some short making out. Sakura was quite clingy lately, especially after she found out Eunbi and Hyewon are also dating secretly. Sakura noticed that Hyewon stuck like a glue to Eunbi, so she also wants that from Chaeyeon. Nako scolded her for acting like a baby but she did not really care.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

Chaeyeon was about to get up when Sakura pulled her into a hug again. Sakura even pulled up the blanket again.

 

“Saku-chan, I need to make breakfast,”

“10 minutes and you can go,” Sakura said with her eyes closed.

“Saku-chan, the kids have school, they will be late,”

 

Sakura opened her eyes and planted a soft kiss on Chaeyeon’s forehead.

 

“Fine, you can go,” Sakura said as she released her grip on Chaeyeon’s waist.

“I will be back,” Chaeyeon tapped her cheek soft.

 

Sakura just nodded as she saw Chaeyeon leaving the room. Sakura wanted to follow but she was still sleepy, so she prefers to sleep again.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon looked at the clock. It was nearly 8. The manager was there to send the younger girls to school. Chaeyeon was also prepared to go out with Yena because she wanted to shop for some groceries. Chaeyeon left a note on the fridge and soon follow the manager out.

 

In the car, the younger kids were still sleeping because they were sleepy while Chaeyeon was rechecking her checklist. Yena who was sitting next to her peeked to look.

 

“What is that?”

“It’s a checklist of things to but,”

“That’s a lot,”

“Well, I have to feed not only Sakura but you guys too,” Chaeyeon stated.

“This is why you are the best Lee Chaeyeon,”

 

The car stopped in front of a school and the younger girls went out one by one. Fans started to swarm them, and the manager had to guard them until they reached their class. Chaeyeon and Yena waited inside the car, hiding themselves well at the back. The manager came shortly after and drove the two to the nearest market.

 

“Let’s go,”

 

Chaeyeon and Yena put their hoodie on with a mask for a disguised. They needed some privacy if they wanted to buy groceries in peace. Yena was pulling the trolley as Chaeyeon leads the way.

 

“So Chaeyeon, why do you like Kkura unnie so much?” Yena asked.

“Hmm…because she is caring and sweet,”

 

Yena raised her eyebrows. Kkura unnie is sweet? As far as she know, Sakura always make fun of her or troll her around.

 

“She’s being sweet is weird, she always trolls me,” Yena stated.

“We are in a different case Yena, you are her friend while I am someone she loves,”

 

Yena rolled her eyes, that was too cheesy.

 

“You have Yuri, so you should know how it feels,” Chaeyeon added.

“Yuri, pfft, she always sleeps,”

 

Chaeyeon just laughed at Yena. She could not do anything about that. Soon, their trolley was filled with some necessity and they went to pay it. Yena and their manager went to bring the stuff back to the car while Chaeyeon went to take the cake she ordered. The customed made cake had Sakura’s face on it with a game controller. Chaeyeon paid for the cake and while she was on her way to the car, she passed by a game shop. She stopped and went inside. A friendly guy greeted her.

 

“How can I help you Miss?”

 

Chaeyeon looked around and asked,

 

“May I ask what is the latest PS4 games here?”

“Is it for you or someone else?” He asked again.

“Someone special, it’s her birthday tomorrow,” Chaeyeon informed.

“I have something that is supposed to release next month but for you, I can sell you earlier, but I will raise the price a bit,”

“So, it’s something that the others haven’t play yet?” Chaeyeon questioned.

“Yes,”

“Okay sure, I will take it,”

 

The guy sold Chaeyeon the PS4 games which Chaeyeon had no idea what it is. He even helped Chaeyeon to wrap it up. He sold Chaeyeon doubled the original price but Chaeyeon did not mind. As her heart tells, anything for Sakura.

 

= = = = =

 

When Chaeyeon and Yena reached the dorm, it was almost lunch time. Sakura was in the living room, playing her PS4. As soon as she saw Chaeyeon, she ran to her and gave her a big hug.

 

“Jjaeyeon, I miss you,”

 

Yena almost threw up at the clinginess.

 

“This is just gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter