Jealous Sakura

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning in the dorm. Sakura woke up in her gaming room and reached for her phone. She scrolled through Iz*one KakaoTalk conversation and her eyes widened when she saw a photo of Chaeyeon and Hyewon in a café.

 

“What is this? They go out together?”

 

Sakura threw the blanket that was covering her body and rushed outside. She found Wonyoung in the living room.

 

“Wonnie!” Sakura called.

“Yes unnie?”

“Where did Chaeyeon go?”

“Ah, she went out with Hyewon unnie, I think she said they have a date?”

 

A DATE? A DATE? A DATE? Sakura froze. The wind blew and she felt cold. Chaeyeon just went on a date with Hyewon and she was left alone with the kids.

 

“Kkura unnie?” Wonyoung called again.

“Yes?”

“I thought she asked you last night,”

 

Sakura regretted. Chaeyeon did ask her the night before but she refused because she wanted to play game all night.

 

“Kkura unnie, are you okay?” Wonyoung was worried.

“I’m fine,” Sakura said even though she was not.

 

Sakura with a heavy step walked back to her gaming room. She locked the door and searched for her phone. She began stalking Chaeyeon and Hyewon private Instagram.

 

“What the?”

 

Sakura saw the latest post on Chaeyeon Instagram. It was a picture of Hyewon with love all around it.

 

“What is this Lee Chaeyeon?”

 

Sakura moved to Hyewon Instagram and she almost cursed when she saw a picture of Chaeyeon with captioned, ‘A date with my honey’.

 

“HOLY !” Sakura screamed out loud.

 

The door opened and Wonyoung appeared.

 

“Kkura unnie? Is everything okay?”

 

Sakura was not responding. Her eyes were fixed on the screen. Chaeyeon looked so pretty inside but the captioned ruined it all.

 

“Kkura unnie?” Wonyoung was really concerned of Sakura behaviour

“Just leave me alone, I’m going to sulk for a while,”

 

Sakura pulled the blanket and covered herself with it.

 

“Unnie, what’s wrong?”

“Just leave me alone, I need to accept this sad reality,”

 

Wonyoung scratched her head. She was still worried about Sakura. Sakura looked sad. She wondered what happened to that unnie of hers.

 

“Kkura unnie, I’m here if you need me,” Wonyoung added.

“Okay,”

 

Wonyoung sighed and closed the door. When she turned around, she was surprised to see Nako standing in front of her suspiciously.

 

“What are you doing here?” Wonyoung asked.

“What’s wrong with Kkura unnie?”

“She is upset, and I don’t know why,” Wonyoung replied.

“I know the reason why, that gamer,” Nako laughed and walked to the kitchen.

“Eh? Why? Unnie tell me!”

 

Wonyoung ran to the kitchen and begged Nako to explain to her. Nako just laughed at her and told her Sakura was just stupid.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon was driving her car with Hyewon next to her. After that short coffee break, Hyewon wanted to eat a full meal which is meat. Hyewon was still hungry even after eating 2 pieces of cake.

 

“Look, Nako texted me,” Hyewon said.

“Nako? What did she say?”

“Sakura is sulking in the game room because of your sweet post on Instagram,”

 

Chaeyeon let out a small laugh.

 

“She can date her game. I can’t believe she reject my invitation for a date today just because she wanted to play games,”

“Can’t blame her, she loves game too much,”

“Let her be, I just want to drive her around, but she prefers to stay home,”

“You are mad at her. You know I’m glad to go on a date with you as long as you give me lots of food and of course more food,”

“I will treat you a lot more since you agree to spend the day with me,”

“Nice, but let’s take a picture and posted on our Instagram again, I want to make Sakura jealous more,” Hyewon suggested her evil idea.

“Anything you want Kang Hyewon,”

 

Hyewon took a photo of her and driving Chaeyeon while making a finger heart on Chaeyeon’s face. She immediately uploaded it on Instagram with the caption, ‘This is my heart and it belongs to her,’. Hyewon laughed evilly.

 

“What did you post?” Chaeyeon was curious.

“Something that will trigger the cat,”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura keeps refreshing her feed and then she saw the latest Instagram post from Hyewon. She read the caption repeatedly.

 

“OH MY GOODNESS!”

 

Sakura growled, holding her anger. She threw her blanket and stood. She dialled Chaeyeon’s number. Instead of Chaeyeon, Hyewon picked it up.

 

Sakura : Lee Chaeyeon!

Hyewon : Sakura it’s me Hyewon. Chaeyeon is driving.

Sakura : I need to talk to Chaeyeon.

Hyewon : But she is driving.

Sakura : Where are you two going?

Hyewon : Chaeyeon is going to treat me some good food, you know meat.

Sakura : When are you coming back?

Hyewon : Maybe later at night. Why?

Sakura : Tell Chaeyeon she promised to practice with me at 8 later. Don’t be late.

Hyewon : I will tell her. Bye.

 

Hyewon hung up the phone. Sakura was in awed. Hyewon just hung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter