Sick Chaeyeon

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon woke up early for her English lesson. She felt dizzy as she woke up, but she still did the English class anyway. The English lesson ended at 7 am and Chaeyeon immediately went to the kitchen to cook. Her head was spinning but she still tried her best to prepare the meal for the younger girls.

 

“I’m dizzy,” Chaeyeon said as she sat on the dining table. She rubbed on her forehead.

“Jjaeyeon?”

 

Chaeyeon turned and found Sakura standing behind her with a Nintendo Switch on her hand.

 

“Are you gaming till morning again?” Chaeyeon asked.

“Nope. I woke up 30 minutes ago,”

“Ahh…sit, let’s have breakfast,”

 

Sakura put her Switch down on the table and cupped Chaeyeon’s face.

 

“You look pale, are you okay?”

 

Sakura placed her hand on Chaeyeon’s forehead and as she suspected, Chaeyeon was having a fever. Chaeyeon was burning.

 

“You are sick, you should rest!” Sakura stated.

“No, I’m fine-,”

“Come with me,”

 

Sakura dragged Chaeyeon to her game room. She forced Chaeyeon to lie down on her bed and covered her with a blanket.

 

“Wait here,”

 

Sakura walked out of the room to take some medicine and water. She told Chaeyeon to gulp them down.

 

“Now, you sleep, I will take care of the house chores,” Sakura said.

“But, the kids,”

“Just sleep, I will handle them,”

 

Sakura planted a soft kiss on Chaeyeon’s forehead and whispered,

 

“Get well soon love,”

 

Chaeyeon nodded slightly as Sakura disappear from her sight. Soon, she fell asleep due to the effect of medicine.

 

= = = = =

 

Yuri, Nako, Hitomi and Wonyoung were sitting down on the dining table with Sakura. Sakura was monitoring each of them which caused suspicion. They all wondered where was Chaeyeon. As they finished the food, the four was about to leave but,

 

“Hold it right there, sit!” Sakura instructed.

 

The younger girls looked at each other but still they followed the instructions. Sakura crossed her arms and said,

 

“Chaeyeon is sick so don’t bother her today,”

“What? Why is she sick?” Nako asked.

“Because she is a human too! Human can get sick!” Sakura explained.

 

The younger girls froze. Suddenly, they had a bad feeling about this.

 

“Let’s divide the house chores,”

“What?” Wonyoung was surprised.

“Chaeyeon is sick so you guys are forbidden from meeting her!”

“But, Chaeyeon unnie is the one who take care of us all!” Yuri stated.

“So, now it’s your turn to take care of her!”

 

The younger kids whispered to each other, expressing dissatisfaction.

 

“So, Wonyoung and Nako, clean up the kitchen! Yuri clean the living room and Hitomi, do the laundry,” Sakura commanded.

“But! I don’t know how to do-,”

“No complain! Start working!” Sakura cut them.

“But unnie, what about you? Don’t you have anything to do?” Wonyoung questioned since it was unfair if Sakura do nothing.

“Me? I will cook and monitor all of you! And, to make sure no one bothers Jjaeyeon!”

 

Sakura stood and went to the gaming room.

 

“This is not fair!” Nako protested.

“I know right! She must do something too!” Yuri agreed.

 

Sakura came back with a glass on her hand.

 

“If you guys refuse to do so, fine. Hii-chan!” Sakura pointed at Hitomi.

“Me?” Hitomi is shocked.

“I will tell Chaewon that you steal her photo!”

“No! I will do what you ask!” Hitomi ran to the laundry room.

“Yuri!” Sakura pointed at Yuri.

“What?”

“I will tell Yena to date Juri instead of you! You know how she listens well to me,”

 

Yuri panicked and rushed to the living room. Nako and Wonyoung stayed unbothered since they thought Sakura had nothing against them. However, they were mistaken.

 

“I will tell Eunbi that you guys stole the grapes and cheese from the other dorm the other day,”

 

Nako and Wonyoung looked at each other. How did Sakura find out about their crime?

 

“I saw you both that night,” Sakura smirked.

“Damn it,”

 

Nako and Wonyoung immediately washed the dishes while Sakura stood there smiling in victory. Sakura then scoop the porridge she made earlier and put it into a bowl. She brought them to the gaming room.

 

“Jjaeyeon?” Sakura called soft as she pushed the door carefully. Chaeyeon was still sleeping with a cool fever on her forehead. Sakura slowly placed the porridge bowl down and sat next to sleeping Chaeyeon.

“Jjaeyeon, wake up, you need to eat,” Sakura touched Chaeyeon’s arm, shaking her lightly.

“Uh,”

 

Chaeyeon opened her eyes and looked like her dizziness was still ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter