Promise

Behind Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : THIS IS JUST A FIC AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL LIFE

 

It was silent in Iz*one dorm. Almost 3 in the morning. Sakura was sitting alone in the living room, in the dark. Iz*one finished their final concert, and their contract is ending soon. Sakura thought that 2.5 years are long, but she was wrong. It was too short. In a month, she will need to leave. She will return to her family in Japan. She will leave the members, and of course, Lee Chaeyeon.

 

“Lee Chaeyeon,” Sakura sighed as she called that name. Chaeyeon had been crying non stop since the concert, and the others too. Sakura tried to stay strong for the members. She was worried about them.

“Saku chan,”

 

Sakura tuned and saw Chaeyeon standing behind her. Her face looked puffy, and her eyes were swollen.

 

“Chaeyeon,” Sakura immediately stood to face her.

“Why are you still awake at this hour?” Chaeyeon asked.

“I just can’t sleep,”

“Do you want to take a walk?” Chaeyeon questioned.

“Now? At this hour?”

 

Chaeyeon nodded. Sakura could not say no to the person she loves the most.

 

“I will get my jacket,”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon left the dorm and instead of going outside, they just went to the rooftop. They sat side by side, looking at the busy city. It was a bit windy but just nice.

 

“What will happen to us after this?” Chaeyeon broke the silence.

“Us? We will continue our relationship, just like this,” Sakura said.

“But you will be in Japan, not here,”

“It doesn’t matter where we are, we can still call each other right?” Sakura was worried about that too, but she believes they both can go through the long-distance relationship.

“I will miss you so much,” Chaeyeon started to sob.

“Hey, I will run to you whenever you need me, trust me,”

 

Sakura cupped Chaeyeon face and look deep into her eyes. She wiped the tears on Chaeyeon’s cheek using her thumb.

 

“Lee Chaeyeon, I promise, we will be together no matter what,”

“How is that possible when you are in Japan and I’m in Korea?”

“Like I said, I will be there for you anytime, just call me,”

 

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon for a hug. It was heart-breaking. It was hurting everyone. Not just them. The members and even their fans.

 

“What are we going to do now? I don’t want to lose the members and you,” Chaeyeon cried harder.

“No one is leaving, all of us will stay together, forever,”

“Don’t lie Saku chan, don’t give me hope,” Chaeyeon said.

 

Sakura did not respond but she just hugged her loved one tight. Nobody wanted this to happen. No one. But they knew it was going to happen once they joined the program. Nothing last forever. Nothing.

 

= = = = =

 

It was the night before Sakura went back to Japan, to her family. Sakura was again sitting alone on the rooftop, with a piece of paper on her hand. She was waiting for Chaeyeon as she wanted to discuss something with her.

 

“Saku chan!”

 

Chaeyeon took a seat next to Sakura. Sakura greeted Chaeyeon with a light smile on her face.

 

“Hey,”

“So, what’s up? You are missing the party,” Chaeyeon wondered why Sakura disappeared just now.

“This,”

 

Sakura handed Chaeyeon the paper she was holding. Chaeyeon read through the paper and folded it into half. Sakura waited for Chaeyeon’s reaction. In that paper was an offer from a music company abroad. A 5 years contract as an artist for K Entertainment.

 

“You should go,” Chaeyeon gave the pap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter