Chapter 1

Will I Ever?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I love you unnie."

 

"Aww... I love you too sweetie." 

 

"No unnie, 'I LOVE YOU.' Don't you get it?"

 

She furrowed her eyebrows, not comprehending what I was trying to say.

 

Let me fill you in... 

Eunbi and I had been friends for years now. Just recently, she received an invitation to train in one of the dance schools in New York. That means she's leaving soon and she'll be away for six months. I don't know what had gotten into me... maybe it's the idea of her leaving or maybe I was just in the moment and so here I am, pouring my heart out in this confession. 

 

I'll be totally honest, when I first saw her, her looks drew me in. Her long and soft black hair that flows freely on her back, her sweet toffee brown eyes, her smooth and milky white skin and since she's dancer her body was in great shape. She's a 10 beyond reasonable doubt. But after I got to know her more, I learned that she is more than superficial. She's this amazing and wonderful person and I knew that I liked her for all that she was. And over the years, I fell more and more in love with her. I've been keeping my feelings at bay for God knows how long and I've finally found the courage to confess to her. I know that it's a long shot but I'm ready to lay it all on the line. It's now or never. 

 

Still looking confused, I took both her hands in mine and confessed again, "I'm in love with you, Kwon Eunbi." 

 

She just stood still for a moment, staring in space as if her brain had stopped from functioning. 'Oh my gosh! Did I break her'? A gust of wind came by making some strands of her hair flew in her face. I raised my hand and tucked them behind her ear. 

 

"Please say something."

 

Eunbi closed her eyes tightly. Creases started to form on her forehead as if she's trying to decipher an impossible riddle. She took a deep breathe and when she opened her eyes again she was staring directly at me, deeply, as if she's looking through my soul. I on the other hand could read nothing in her gaze, thankfully I didn't read anger and maybe, just maybe a little hint of shock.

 

"Y-you love me?" she finally spoke. 

 

"Yes. I fell for you a long time ago." 

 

"I don't like this kind of joke Kkura."

 

"I'm serious unnie. I love everything about you. You're beautiful, you're smart, you're funny, you're  humble and down to earth. You were well off but you didn't let that dictate your life, it didn't determine who your friends are. You're an amazing person and I just couldn't help but fall in love with you unnie."

 

"Stop it Sakura! You're just... you're just confused. You don't know what your saying." 

 

"I know exactly what I'm saying! What this is saying... and I'll never get tired saying it over and over." I took her hand and placed it right above my chest. My heart is pounding extra loud right now, pulsating this agonizing yet wonderful mixed of emotions all throughout my body. I wanted her know, to feel, that she's the only one this heart is beating to. "Feel that? It's screaming you're name." 

 

"B-but you dated guys... You can't be in love with me."she stammered. 

 

"I dated one guy. It was when I realized that I was falling for you. I thought maybe it's just a phase, so I did it to try to make myself straight. I thought maybe if I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter