Scene 04

Remember You, Remember Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, it’s your fault. It’s all your fault. For making my heart beat furiously, for making me craving for your touches, for wishing to kiss your lips.

Chaerin cursed inside her own mind during their photo shoot session for the second attire. Unlike the first session, both of them didn’t make any serious mistake. Even Nicola looked so satisfied with the result, it was beyond his expectation. It was when the two models took their time to get change into the next piece, Jiyong and Dara approached Nicola who looked busy filtering the pictures he took just now.

”How?” Jiyong asked shortly toward the photographer.

            ”As you can see it, Mr. Ji. It’s awesome.” Nicola replied without looked back at Jiyong and still busy choosing the pictures. ”By the way,” this time he turned around to face both Jiyong and Dara. ”How you two get that male model? He’s professional, even I have a doubt if it is his first time doing stuff like this.”

            Jiyong listened to it in silent as his eyes looked at the photos showed on the monitor. His pose, facial expression, angle, all of it was even better than the usual male model whom Jiyong asked to be his model. Not only that. That Lee Seungri man also looked had been used to wear suits, as he didn’t need many help from the stylist except for the tie. When Jiyong thought back about all of that things, he realized that the young man named Lee Seungri was truly mysterious.

            ”You’re sure choose the best as the last one, Mr. Ji.” Nicola took his camera then left the couple, headed to the set to discuss several things with the models.

***

Two hours and half later...

 

            Seunghyun put on his round framed glasses as the final touch of his appearance. He already changed into his original piece after finishing the photo shoot. Seven groom suits in total, he has acted as the ‘good’ model for it. He switched his phone on and to his surprise, 75 missed calls and 67 unread messages from his worried secretary. Seunghyun immediately dialed his secretary’s number and at the third ring the latter answered.

            ”Where are you going?! Do you know that I’m almost fainted just because of looking for you?! You didn’t answer my calls, didn’t reply my messages. Do you want me to get a heart attack?!”

            Seunghyun just drew a small smile on his lips once he heard that his secretary already done with his little speech. ”Sorry, hyung. Unexpected business happened. I will come back right away.”

            ”Huh... where I can fetch you?”

            ”Eoh? No need, I can...”

            ”Just tell me where I can fetch you.”

            Seunghyun closed his eyes for a while as he heard his secretary’s scary demand from the other line. ”Appler Bridals, I will send you the address.”

            Beeep!

            Seunghyun looked at his own phone in disbelief once the phone call got ended by his secretary. Then he began typing the address and sent it to his secretary. No reply from the latter, which is not making Seunghyun surprised. His secretary – Kang Daesung – always acted cold when he got ‘ignored’ even just for several hours. Later when they met, the older one must be giving Seunghyun a very long speech about this and that. When Kang Daesung acted like that, Seunghyun even questioned himself if the man named Kang Daesung is his secretary or his mother.

            ”It seems you’re in the middle of trouble?”

            A male voice which is previously strange in Seunghyun’s ears but now it turned familiar to him, made Seunghyun turned around and found the owner of that voice. The older man smiled to him then offered a cup of warm coffee to Seunghyun.

            ”It will be a trouble if I accepted that.” Seunghyun replied as he pointed at the coffee in Jiyong’s hand. ”I have an allergy with coffee.”

            Realizing his mistake, Jiyong didn’t know how to act normal in front of the younger one. ”Ah... I’m sorry, I didn’t know it.”

            ”It’s okay. It should be me whom apologized.”

            The two turned into silence as both of them didn’t know what kind of thing they should be talked. But none dare to break the silence between them. It was strange for Jiyong. He already planned every word he wanted to say to the younger man. But the second he laid his eyes to the younger one’s brown eyes, he felt like he got paralyzed. Each time Jiyong looked at his last minute model’s face, he felt like he looked at someone he longed for. Then out of sudden, he remembered his little brother back at Seoul. His little brother whom he loved to tease. His little brother whom loved to eat sweet cakes. His little brother, whom cried and angry when he left him ten years ago. His little brother.

            ”Kwon Jiyong-ssi? Are you alright?”

            Jiyong nodded as his reply. He didn’t know why his lips felt like glued together.

            ”You said before...” Jiyong spoke then, but paused right after it which is made Seunghyun gave the older one a questioned look, asked the latter to continue his hanging sentence. ”Your name...”

            ”Ah... it’s not my real name. It’s...”

            ”Seunghyun-ah!”

            Kang Daesung’s loud call made the conversation stopped out of sudden. The secretary run to Seunghyun’s place and when he spotted that there was someone else beside his employer, Daesung bowed to Jiyong.

            ”You...!”

            Daesung suddenly pointed his finger to Jiyong, which made the latter questioned the secretary.

            ”Yes?”

            Seunghyun was about to cover Daesung’s mouth but the latter already out of his reach. Daesung already stood right in front of Jiyong with gleaming eyes. With a slow motion, he offered his right hand to Jiyong. ”You... you’re that famous G-Dragon... the first Korean fashion designer that... I’m... no, I mean... my brother... my brother is your fan... he always save all of his salary just to get your latest work.”

            Jiyong smiled awkwardly towards Daesung whom still looked at him with awe, while Seunghyun let out a relief sigh. He already thought that Daesung will spilled out the untold truth to Jiyong as he has shown the data about Jiyong and Jiyong’s family to Daesung right before their business trip. It seems I was too overthinking about it. That was what Seunghyun’s mind said as he saw for the first time his secretary didn’t stop smiling since he got a handshake with Kwon Jiyong. Then out of sudden Daesung scanned his own body as if looked for something but didn’t find the thing he looked for.

            ”Hyun, you have a paper?” Daesung asked Seunghyun whom answered him with a confuse look in his brown eyes. ”You have it, right? Give me one, please?”

            Seunghyun, still had his confuse look in his eyes took his backpack and rummaged its content. He handed a piece of paper to his secretary. When he gave that paper, Daesung asked Seunghyun to lend him a pen too. The only one pen in Seunghyun’s bag, the pen which is often used to sign the business document. Daesung swiftly took it from Seunghyun’s hand, then offered both the paper and pen to Jiyong.

            ”If you didn’t mind, can I have your autograph? For my brother.”

            With a smile on his face, Jiyong took the paper and pen from Daesung. ”What’s your brother’s name?” Jiyong asked once he opened up the pen.

            ”Daejun. Kang Daejun.”

            With an elegant motion, the tip of pen scratched the innocent paper, formed a luxurious autograph on it. Still with the same smile, Jiyong handed the paper with his autograph as well as the pen back to Daesung. ”Are you... his friend?” Jiyong asked Daesung properly for the first time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter