Author's corner - Behind The Scene

Remember You, Remember Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi dear readers 😊, naru is here to celebrate Remember You, Remember Us's 1st anniversary, yeay 🎉
First of all, thank you so much for your support for this fanfic. Your comments were the fuel for my fire to continue writing this fanfiction.
Secondly, I'm very, very, very sorry for you... who have waiting for a new chapter in this special day 🙏. I have planned on posting a new one, but damn... I still got nothing for the upcoming next chapter, also I'm in the middle of my other project (at another fanfic website). I hope I can post a new one not long after this.
Thirdly, I want to share several things related to this fanfic which is maybe has become questions in your mind since the first time you read this fanfic. Let's check it out, yeoreobun...
***
Remember You, Remember Us Special 1st Anniversary
=== behind the scene ===

☆ RYRU's idea came from?
RYRU's idea was solely based on one of my favorite old Bollywood movies (titled KKKG). One fine day, I watched those movie (for the nth times already), and after that I felt the urge to turn it into a fanfiction. At first, I planned on making it just like the movie. But, I thought again that maybe it'll be boring if I made it just like the original series. So, as time goes by, I modified it several times so the final product is like what you've read, dear readers. It got modified by adding several ideas came after mix-matching materials I got from several sources (drama, manga, fanfiction, webtoon, website).


☆ RYRU's characters' age and background
As we had RiRin (Seungri x Chaerin) and DaraGon (Dara x G-Dragon) as the main couples, so the rest characters in this fanfiction are/were part of YG Ent (to make you all familiar with the characters, also I'm at making names T_T) and several are my original characters.
Main casts:
● Lee Seunghyun as Lee Seunghyun/ Seungri, Victor Lee, Ri
The sole heir of Lee family which owned Shinki Group, a multi nationals business chain. In this story, he is set in his late mid-twenties, 27 years old to be exact (as we all had known, Seungri being the hottest in those years). Ten years before the story began, he was in his second year of high school (17 years old, with his innocent yet cute look).
He had several other names. But, both Seungri and Victor Lee (Vic, Park Bom's given nickname) are the mostly used by him. Seungri is his childhood name given by his (adopted) older brother - Lee Jiyong. While Victor Lee is his business name given by his foreigner colleagues. He is one of directors in Shinki Group, the youngest to be precise. His liking to sweets since little made him dreamt of being a pastry chef, but he has to bury that dream once the title of the sole heir of Lee family befall on him and forced him to enter business world he hate the most.
Likes: strawberry flavored sweets, his first crush's cute acts, Rin.
Dislikes: last minutes meeting, his big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter