Chap08

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is so awesome. All of us here.”, Seungwan said with so much enthusiasm. Her four friends now all sitting on the floor circling the coffee table, looking at her, and smiling.

 

 ‘I’m just gonna go out and pick up some stuff. Are you guys gonna be okay here?”

 “Yes. We’ll be fine, Wannie.”, Joohyun said with a smile. 

 “Ohhkaaayy then. I’ll be back in a few.”, Seungwan said as she walked to the door. Yerim stood up and was about to go after her.

 

 “I’ll go with you Wendy unnie.”, Yerim said but was muffled because of Joohyun and Sooyoung covering the girls mouth. The two girls pulled her down to sit again then Seungwan peeked from the doorway. 

 

 “What?”, Seungwan asked.

 “Nothing, unnie. Nothing.”, Sooyoung said while wrapping an arm on Yerim's shoulders to keep the young girl seated and Seulgi waving at Seungwan mouthing her to go. 

 

They waited until they hear the door closed. 

 

 “Okay, so basically all of us thought of coming here without telling anybody thinking that we will be able to spend some time alone with our cute little hamster. Am I right or am I right?”, Sooyoung said fascinated.

 

 Yerim smirked, but the older two looked down, shy. “No need to be shy Joohyun unnie, you were even making a move on Wendy unnie when I arrived.”, Yerim said while elbowing the older girl and wiggling her eyebrows. 

 

 “I already told you Yerim it’s an accident.”, Joohyun half yelled while covering her face in embarrassment.

 

 “And I told you, too, that if it happens again I’m literally not gonna show you mercy.”, Yerim pointing her 

 

 “Woah! And what is that accident? Huh? Joohyun unnie?”, Sooyoung asked curiously. 

 

 Seulgi looked at the three with her lost eyes as she munch on a bag of chips she brought earlier. She half listened, while Yerim started to tell them about what happened between Joohyun and Seungwan.

 

 As Seungwan stepped out of the door she can hear her friends bickering from outside and she can't help but smile. She missed this.  The noise that may be annoying for others, but it's music to her ears.

 

 Seungwan got into her car and started driving away. She needs to pick up some stuff that she ordered in some online store. 

 

 Seungwan arrived at the store with nothing else in mind but the ones that she purchased. She needs to pick it up and go because her friends are waiting for her at home. Seungwan smiled at the thought of the four girls waiting for her. 

 

 Seungwan pushed the stores door and was welcomed by the sound of the chimes hanging above it. 

 

 “Welcome!”, the store attendant greeted her after hearing the chimes, a sign that somebody just entered the store. 

 

 Seungwan walked straight to the register to pick up what she came for. Seungwan reached for her phone in her pocket and swiped through it to look for the receipt of her purchase that was made online. 

 

 “Where is it.. I know I saved it here somewhere..”, Seungwan mumbled in english as she looked through her phone in full pout. Unknown to Seungwan, the girl at the counter was watching her.

 

 The girl giggled at the sight, then she spoke. “Maybe I can help you with what you’re looking for. If you bought it online, I’m very sure it will reflect in our system too, I’m just gonna need your name. Full name at that.”, the girl said in English which made Seungwan look up. 

 

 “That will be great. Thank you!”, Seungwan said and beamed.

 “You speak Korean? You’re english is really fluent.”, the girl said.

 “Yeah, I studied abroad. You’re english is impressive too. And may I say, you have quite a cute accent”, Seungwan replied and the girl gave her a very cute eye smile. The girl was behind the computer so all Seungwan can see are her eyes. Nonetheless, Seungwan smiled back at the girl. 

 

 They were enveloped in a few seconds of silence, then the girl asked, “Your name? Full name?”, looking at her expectantly.

 

 “Seungwan. Son Seungwan. If it doesn’t come up, please try Wendy Shon.”, Seungwan answered quickly and smiled. 

 

 The girl nodded and typed away. Seungwan’s phone vibrated, a few messages from her friends asking where she is and how long until she comes back. Seungwan was gone for like 15 minutes and they’re looking for her like it’s 2 hours, she just shook her and smiled.

 

 As Seungwan is busy replying to her friends, laughing at the bickering that is happening in their group chat. She wonders what is really happening now in her house and just hopes that whatever the two younger girls are doing the two older ones are there to lessen the damage.

 

 The girl is busy searching for the data of Seungwan's purchase in the stores computer. One in a while the girl will look up and glance at Seungwan. Mesmerized by the latter’s chuckles, the girl can’t help but smile too.

 

 Every now and then she would see Seungwan trying to hold in her laughter, maybe because she’s in public. And Seungwan would also, glance her way, not really cause it’s merely a second, but Seungwan would and say sorry when she feels like her giggles are disturbing the girl. 

 

 So after a few scrolling and clicking, the girl was able to confirm Seungwan's purchase and it’s ready for pickup as noted. The girl looked at the drawers below the counter and saw a plastic bag that is for Seungwan. 

 

 “Excuse me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter