Chap13

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their Monday morning started like how it usually would, the four walked to Seungwan’s place and Seungwan drove the five of them to school.

 

Half of the day passed by quick so here are Seungwan and Seulgi at their usual table waiting for the rest of the gang. Joohyun went back to their homeroom because she forgot something and the two maknaes are running a bit late.

 

“What’s wrong Wan-ah?” Seulgi asked when she saw Seungwan’s brows furrowed obviously thinking of something.

 

“I still can’t shake the girl from my dreams off my mind, Seul. I had a hard time sleeping last night.” Seulgi gulped.

 

“R-really? Why?” Seulgi quizzed.

 

“This is gonna sound weird, Seul. So I need you to promise me that you won’t judge me or anything. Promise?” Seungwan holding out her pinkie for Seulgi. Seulgi smiled and took it.

 

“I promise.”

 

“Well.. You see.. The girl in my dreams, somewhat looks like you? Ehehe.” Seungwan said clearly embarrassed.

 

Seulgi’s heart pumping so loud inside her chest she feels like she ran a marathon.

 

“Okay.. And then?” Seulgi inquired trying to sound calm.

 

“Don’t you think it’s weird? Me having dreams about you like that?” Seungwan asked Seulgi but looking like a puppy.

 

“Do YOU think it’s weird? And if it’s me, is it bad?” Seulgi asked back. Seungwan blushed.

 

“No. I mean, I just don’t want you to think that I’m a ert or something, for having dreams like that. And if it’s you, it’s like I hit the jackpot, Seul. I mean, look at you and look at me.”

 

Seulgi smiled and reached for Seungwan’s hand. “Don’t say that Wan-ah. You’re beautiful.”

 

‘And yes, I see you. I’ve been looking at you for quite some time now.’ Seulgi thought.

 

“How about me?” Sooyoung asked popping out of nowhere.

 

“Me too! How about me?” Yerim followed.

 

“How long has the two of you’ve been here?” Seulgi asked. 

 

“Long enough to hear your conversation.” Sooyoung smirked. Seungwan blushed again.

 

“So Seungwan unnie, if it’s me? Is that okay?” Sooyoung asked Seungwan and winked.

 

“I.. uhh..” Seungwan’s cheeks are getting redder and redder.

 

“Me! How about me, Wendy unnie?” Yerim giving Seungwan her charming smile as Yerim rested her chin on her hands.

 

“Well.. ummm..” Seungwan was struggling to answer when something snapped her out of it.

 

“Yah!! You guys shouldn’t be asking me things like this! You guys are too young for this!”

 

“I’m just a few years younger than you, unnie. And I’m taller than you.” Sooyoung answered back and caressed Seungwan’s arm.

 

“Me too! So what if I’m younger by a few years. It doesn’t mean that I can’t be as hot as your dream girl. And I’m taller than you by an inch.” Yerim winked at Seungwan and bit her lip ily.

 

Seungwan gulped. “S-still!! And the two of you being taller than me won’t make a difference. You’re still younger than me and underage.”

 

“Fine! Then a peck will do!” Sooyoung closed her eyes pouted her lips ready for a kiss.

 

“Me too!” Yerim did the same. When something hard hit the crowns of their heads.

 

“YAH!!” Yerim and Sooyoung shouted in unison.

 

“Yah?” Joohyun asked browsed raised, arms crossed, and holding a hardbound book. The younger two gulped and grinned.

 

Joohyun sat in front of Seungwan and asked, “How about me, Wannie? If I was the girl in your dreams?” Eyes boring into Seungwan.

 

Seungwan was caught in the stare, she can’t move and utter a word. Her Joohyun unnie is so beautiful, it’s a crime. Don’t get Seungwan wrong all her friends are beautiful, but Joohyun has this way of staring into your eyes that will make you feel lost into hers. 

 

It’s hypnotizing.

 

Sooyoung and Seulgi covered Seungwan’s eyes. “Unnieee..” Seulgi whined. “That’s not fair..”

 

“No using of those captivating eye stares, unnie.” Sooyoung said on the other side.

 

“What? I’m curious too.” Joohyun smirked.

 

“Fine..” Seungwan sighed defeated removing Sooyoung and Seulgi’s hands from her eyes.

 

Looking from Seulgi, to Joohyun, Sooyoung, and Yerim she spoke, “To answer the questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter