Chap12

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Good morning!” Seulgi said brightly.

 

Seulgi stood in front of the three that’s been staring at her, she doesn’t know for how long.

 

Joohyun, Sooyoung, and Yerim stood in front of Seulgi arms crossed, not blinking. 

 

“Well.. What is the reason that you and Seungwan unnie didn’t even reach comfort of Seungwan unnie’s home?” Sooyoung asked, brows raised.

 

“Seulgi-yah?” Joohyun followed, one brow raised.

 

Saved by their one and only angel, Seungwan spoke, “Good morning, guys!” Rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

 

The three can’t help but coo.

 

“What are you doing here? Let’s go inside the house.” Seungwan said with a hoarse voice.

 

Joohyun, Sooyoung, and Yerim followed but not after giving an eye at Seulgi saying that they are not done talking yet.

 

When they got inside, Seungwan went straight to the kitchen to get water. When she came back the four are lounging at the living room. Well more like the three sitting on the couch and Seulgi on the floor, ready to interrogate the latter.

 

“I’ll just freshen up. Give me a few minutes.” Seungwan said.

 

“Take your time, Wannie. I’ll take care of our lunch.” Joohyun said and Seungwan nodded.

 

“Now. Where were we?” Joohyun turned to Seulgi.

 

Seulgi fiddling with her fingers, thinking. She needs to be careful on what she’s going to say, or else.

 

Seulgi started narrating how her and Seungwan’s day started after their group parted yesterday.

 

From the practice driving to the karaoke and how she managed to get her and Seungwan home safely.

 

Of course the three didn’t let it go without a punishment. Joohyun, Sooyoung, and Yerim flicked Seulgi’s forehead so hard that it became red. 

 

The three nagged her about being more careful about the drink that was served to them, especially that it’s just the two of them. Seulgi nodded and apologized. 

 

“How can you be so stupid Kang Seulgi! Something could have happened to you and Seungwan. Promise me that this won’t happen again and that you will call us.” Joohyun said one last time.

 

“Yes, unnie. I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.” Seulgi said and bowed her head.

 

Seungwan emerged from the hallway feeling refreshed.

 

“Don’t be so hard on Seulgi, guys. It’s my fault too. The moment the iced tea tasted different I should’ve stopped. I’m sorry.” Seungwan said and kneeled beside Seulgi in front of the three and bowed. 

 

“It’s not funny, Wendy.” Yerim commented in english and pouted.

 

“I know, Yerm. I’m sorry.” Seungwan answered in english, reached out for Yerim’s hand and squeezed it. 

 

Yerim kneeled down in front of Seungwan and pulled the latter in a hug. Yerim leaned back and cupped Seungwan’s face with both of her hands. Yerim looked at Seungwan and they exchanged a sweet smile.

 

Joohyun and Sooyoung can see what Yerim is going to do next. So Sooyoung did what she had to do, she kicked Yerim. Which made Yerim let go of Seungwan and fall on the floor. 

 

“Yah!! What was that for?” Yerim shouted.

 

“I can definitely see through you Yerim-ah!! I know what you’re going to do!!” Sooyoung answered. Then the two started wrestling on the floor. 

 

Seungwan watched with wide eyes but not really shocked of what’s happening. 

 

What startled Seungwan was the next thing that happened. Joohyun kneeled in front of Seungwan, kissed the younger girl in the forehead, and engulfed the girl in a tight hug.

 

Joohyun whispered, “Good thing you’re safe.” Joohyun then pulled Seulgi into the hug too.

 

“You too. I’m glad both of you are safe.” Seungwan and Seulgi returned the hug and smiled.

 

“We’re sorry, unnie.”

 

The two evil maknaes stopped and joined the hug. “Group hug!!” Sooyoung shouted and they all laughed.

 

“I love you, guys.” Seungwan blurted out.

 

Joohyun, Seulgi, Sooyoung, and Yerim looked at each other and smiled. 

 

“We love you too.” the four said then each gave Seungwan a kiss on the cheek. Seungwan giggled and smiled.

 

“Okay! You guys stay here while I prepare our lunch.” Joohyun said as she stood up breaking their group h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter