Chap14

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungwan’s POV

 

‘Wooh! That was close. I wonder what favor will Yerim be asking for?’ Seungwan thought, then shrugged.

 

‘I bet she’ll just ask me to help her with her homework.’

 

“What is it, Wan-ah?” Seulgi asked.

 

“Nothing. Nothing my baby bear.” Seungwan smiled and pinched Seulgi’s nose. And Seulgi smiled her signature eye-smile. Seungwan cooed at that. How can she resist such a beautiful sight? 

 

Then Seungwan felt a cold hand grabbing hers. She looked up and saw her Joohyun unnie, like it’s nothing. Seungwan shrugged, again, well it is the norm for the two them. Even ever since before she left for Canada. Seungwan smiled. How can such beauty exist? When God made her Joohyun unnie He sure did took his sweet time. Cause Joohyun doesn’t have a bad angle at all. 

 

And then there’s Sooyoung, she was so cute then. She still is, but her iness is just overflowing. Seungwan can’t let Sooyoung know that cause Seungwan knows Sooyoung it such a tease. Seungwan feels good to be at the receiving end of it but it’s bad for her heart when it’s excessive. Sooyoung is just too y for her own good. 

 

Last but not least, Yerimmie. Seungwan’s baby. All four of them are her baby, but when it comes to Yerim, because she’s the youngest, no one is allowed to be more baby than her. And Seungwan took note of that.

 

They took their separate ways and went to their respective rooms. The maknaes going to theirs and the other three to their own. 

 

Seungwan sighed happily. How can she be so lucky to love these four beautiful women and gets to be loved by them in return? 

 

Half of the day passed by quickly. Time to go home. Seungwan told the girls just to wait for her by the gate and she’ll get the car at the parking lot. Seungwan was about to get inside the car when someone called her. 

 

“Wendy!”

 

“Hey Rose! What’s up?” Seungwan smiled. ‘I must have done something heroic in my previous life to be friends and surrounded by such beautiful women.’ Seungwan thought. 

 

Rose walked closer to Seungwan that you can visibly see their height difference. Thank God for insoles. Seungwan thought. 

 

“Well, I.. I want to ask for your umm.. Number.. If that’s okay?” Rose asked shyly. 

 

“Of course! It will be my honor.” Seungwan beamed. Then they exchanged numbers.

 

“So.. umm..” Seungwan started scratching her nape. “Since we already have each others number.. Will it be.. Umm.. okay to.. You know…”

 

Rose looked at Seungwan with her head tilted sideways. Obviously confused with how the way Seungwan is talking. With a small pout on her lips.

 

Seungwan looked at Rose and blurted. “You look cute.”

 

Rose’s eyes went wide and looked away. Seungwan’s eyes grew big too. She didn’t know what happened that those words slipped from . 

 

“I-I’m sorry. I.. ahhh.. I’m sorry not because I think you’re not cute, you are.. I mean.. I’m sorry because I sometimes blurt out things that's on my mind. I’m sorry. But you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter