Chap01

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Start of the new school year, but everything is still the same. Joohyun, Seulgi, Sooyoung, and Yerim still together all throughout the years. One is missing their quintet, but she is not forgotten ~ Seungwan. 

 

The five girls grew up together and did everything together, until Seungwan had to leave and study abroad, leaving the four girls behind. But, Seungwan never forgot to call them. She will do it everyday if not for the time difference. 

 

Where were we? Oh yeah! First day of school. Joohyun, Seulgi, Sooyoung, and Yerim, like they usually do, went to school together. 

 

Not like the usual chatterbox they are, the four girls are oddly quiet. "Have you heard from, Seungwan-ah?", Seulgi suddenly asked. 

"Why, unnie? Wendy unnie hasn't called you?", Sooyoung asked back.

 

The four stopped for a while after reaching the school premises. They looked at each other when Joohyun asked the same question and so as Yerim. 

 

"Wait.. When was the last time that any of us talked to Seungwan?", Joohyun asked. 

"Unnie, we all talk to Wan-ah together. I haven't tried talking to her in private. I mean we would sometimes exchange messages, but when it's a call Wan-ah makes sure that we're all together so no one gets left behind.", Seulgi explained. 

 

Joohyun looked at Seulgi and facepalmed herself. Sooyoung tapped Seulgi's shoulder and said, "We know that Seulgi unnie, Joohyun unnie is asking when was the last time, like any of us. The last call was a week ago, right?."

 

"Yeah. Wendy unnie doesn't take that long to call us again. I mean, it's like every other day. Two days is the longest without a call. I'm actually kinda worried.", Yerim sharing her thoughts on what's happening. 

 

Once again, they fell silent. Pondering what could have happened to their Seungwannie. They were snapped out of it when they heard a commotion from not so far, but they didn't give much attention to it. 

 

After reaching the school building, the four went their separate ways. Joohyun and Seulgi went together, despite Joohyun being a year older, they're classmates,  together with Seungwan when she was still with them. 

 

After a few minutes of settling in their seats, their homeroom teacher came. "Ok class, I'm your ever handsome homeroom teacher Kim Heechul. You can call me Mr.Kim, Okay?", Joohyun and Seulgi just rolled their eyes at his antics. Heechul is Yerims cousin so they knew him even way back. 

 

**knock knock** 

"Excuse me, Mr.Kim Heechul?", a voice of a girl coming from outside was suddenly heard. Mr. Kim stopped writing and approached the door where the girl stood. After a few exchange of whatever they're talking about, a girl can be seen following  Mr.Kim inside the room. 

 

"Ok class. You have a new classmate. She came in late, but better late than never right? Please introduce yourself.", Mr.Kim gestured to the girl and the girl smiled and nodded. 

 

"Hi! My name is Son Seungwan. I hope we all get along well. Thank you!", the girl beamed and bowed 90 degrees. 

 

Joohyun and Seulgi stopped whatever they were doing and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter