Chap04

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

In the living room, Yerim pushed Seungwan to sit at the end of the couch, then she sat right beside her. "Unnie, my head hurts.", Yerim said pouting. 

 

Seungwan immediately held Yerims head with both of her hands and started massaging it. Yerim wants to laugh really loud right now out of happiness, but she can't because she supposedly has a "headache".

 

"Wendy unnie, can I lay down and my head on your lap?", Yerim asked with puppy eyes. "Yeah. Sure!", Seungwan agreed immediately. Yerim snickered as she placed her head on Seungwans lap.

 

As Yerim laid down, Seungwan started massaging her head again. 'I need to take advantage of this situation while those three idiots are still in the kitchen.', Yerim thought to herself.

 

"Wendy unnie?", Yerim called out for Seungwan and sat up. 

"Hmmm, Yerims?", Seungwan said with both of her eyebrows raised waiting for Yerim to continue. 

"How did you know you were.. you know.. gay?" Yerim asked. Seungwan looked at Yerims and she can see the curiosity in her dongsaengs eyes.

"Well, for starters, I never felt any romantic attraction with men. I would always find myself admiring women.", Seungwan explained. Earning a nod from Yerim.

 

"Do you have a type, Unnie? You know, like do you like someone younger maybe?", Yerim asked eagerly. 

"Hmmm.. Im not sure.", she followed. "I never though of that..", Seungwan said as she rubbed her chin like she was deeply thinking of it. "Maybe?

 

"Ok. Not yet sure, got it", Yerim said almost like whisper, as if she's taking notes. 

 

"Ow!", Seungwan said and started rubbing her eye.

"Why unnie?", Yerim asked a bit in panic.

"Something got in my eye. Can you blow it away?", Seungwan said..

"Sure, unnie.", Yerim moved closer to Seungwan. Her heart is beating like crazy the closer she gets. It feels like it's about to jump out of her chest. She helped Seungwan and made sure to remove anything that's hurting her Wendy unnies beautiful eyes. 

 

"Thank you, Yerims.", Seungwan still rubbing her eyes.

"Wait, unnie. Dont open your eyes yet.", Yerim held Seungwans face with both of her hands to make her face her. "Keep your eyes close you might irritate them if you keep rubbing. How about I massage your head instead to get your mind off of it." 

 

Yerim was dangerously close to Seungwan that she can hear her Wendy unnie breathing. As she massaged Seungwans head, she can't help but stare at her face. Her Wendy unnies eyebrows, cheeks, nose, and lips. Those perfectly shaped pink lips. 

 

Yerim didn't realize she was getting closer and closer that she can almost feel Seungwans breath on her skin. The lips are calling her. Drawing her in. 

 

Unknown to the people in the living room, the three in the kitchen had finished cleaning up and are on their way to the living room. Yerim, with her eyes closed, already decided to close the gap between her and Seungwan, suddenly fell backwards. She didn't see the three approaching her like the spartans in the movie 300 ready for war.

 

"Yah!! Yerm-ah!!", the three said in unison as they stood between Yerim and Seungwan. 

 

"What?? I was just helping Wendy unnie. Something got in her eye, so I helped her out.", Yerim answered and shrugged. 

 

"Really now?..", with her arms crossed Sooyoung asked doubtingly.

 

Seungwan stood up and spoke, "Yeah she did.", then she wiggled her way through the human wall of Seulgi, Joohyun, and Sooyoung. She faced the three stood in front of Yerim, while the younger is still seated on the couch clinging on the hem of her shirt behind her. 

 

"Guys, Yerim was just helping me. What are you so worked out for? It's not like she's doing anything wrong. She was even massaging my head....", Seungwan defended. Her Wendy unnie being her knight in shining armor. But what Seungwan didn't know is that Yerim is enjoying every moment of it. Sticking her tongue her out and making faces to her unnies all the while Seungwan was talking. 

 

"... Right, Yerims?" Seungwan finished then turned her head to Yerims. Then the girl immediately changed her face from being the annoying satan to angelic with puppy eyes. Then Seungwan patted her head and smiled. 

 

"How about we all take a seat and watch a movie. We still have some time. I mean if it's ok with you guys?", Seungwan asked the four as she sat down beside Yerims and got the remote. Yerim was about to link her arms to Seungwans and lean her head on her unnies shoulder, when Sooyoung dragged her out of the couch. 

 

Yerim glared at Sooyoung, who just threw her on the floor. "What? You had your sweet time. It's my turn." Sooyung said to Yerim. 

 

Joohyun and Seulgi looked at each other a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter