Chap10

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was spent with cuddling and sweet dreams. They couldn’t ask for more. The four dreaming of their Seungwan, while the girl of their dreams is dreaming of someone else. A beautiful blonde girl she saw a few hours ago.

 

Joohyun and Seulgi woke up each hugging a pillow. The person in the middle of them was not there anymore. Both of them sat up immediately which woke up the two other girls on their side. 

 

Then they smelled something heavenly. 

 

“Pancakes..”, said Seulgi.

“Bacon…”, Sooyoung mumbled while sniffing the air.

“Eggs…”, followed by Yerim. 

 

The three were about to rush to the kitchen when Joohyun stopped them. “Where do you think you guys are going?”

 

The three looked at each other and pointed to the direction of the kitchen. Joohyun rubbed her temples. 

 

“We should at least fix the bed. Fold the blankets and put it on the side. Right?”

 

“Yes, unnie..” the three said in unison and followed.

 

As they finished fixing the matts and putting it away, they all went to the kitchen. They saw Seungwan already done with cooking and fixing the table. She’s just filling up each glass with orange juice, carefully. Then she placed the pitcher at the end of the table. 

 

“Good morning my beautiful ladies. How was your sleep?”, Seungwan asked smiling. She walked around the rectangular table and guided Yerim and Sooyoung to their seats, same with Seulgi and Joohyun to the other side of the table. Pulling then pushing the girls chairs as they’re about to sit. 

 

They all smiled at Seungwan as she sat at the middle-end of the table.

 

“Let’s eat?” Seungwan asked and they all nodded. 

 

Seungwan ate and watched her friends in silence. She smiled. Looking from Sooyoung, who is sitting on her right side, to Joohyun, to Seulgi - who is sitting across Joohyun, and then Yerims - who is sitting on her right side. 

 

She looked at them fondly and lovingly, then smiled. 

 

“Unnie?”, Sooyoung asked as she caught Seungwan smiling.

 

“Nothing, Sooyoung-ah. I’m just happy to be starting my day with you guys.” Seungwan said as she pinched Sooyoung’s cheek.

 

“So.. do you girls have any plans today?”

 

Seulgi smiled at the question as she eats her pancakes, bacon, and eggs. She knows she’ll be spending the rest of the day with Seungwan.

 

The three just shook their heads as a way of saying ‘nothing’. And Seungwan nodded.

 

“Do you guys wan~~~”

“You guys need to go home, right? Do your homework and stuff, right?” Seulgi cut Seungwan off before the girl can even ask the rest of the group to come with them.

 

“Not really. We don’t have homework.” Joohyun answered looking from Seungwan to Seulgi. 

 

Seulgi was still smiling, but Joohyun saw a little flinch on her smile and she got it right away.

 

“... but I need to do some house chores. And I think all of us do?” Joohyun asked looking at Sooyoung and Yerim. The two just nodded and continued eating.

 

They finished their breakfast, cleaned up, and left Seungwan for the day.

 

Seungwan walked them out and waved them goodbye. When they were far enough, Joohyun spoke up.

 

“Okay.. this time I mean it.. No dirty tricks, okay? I’m not kidding. Got it?” she asks looking at the younger two. They both pouted and nodded in agreement.

 

One by one they’ve gone back to their own places and all that’s left was Joohyun and Seulgi.

 

“So you have plans later?”

 

“Yes, unnie. I’m going out with Wan-ah. She promised to teach me to drive. So… yeah.. Hehehe..” Seulgi answered bashfully.

 

“Okay. You guys have a great time. I’m sure she missed spending time with you.”

 

“Not just me, unnie. I’m sure Wan-ah missed every single one of us.” Seulgi answered hurriedly.

 

Joohyun chuckled. “I know. Go now. You still need to prepare, right? Just let us know how it went.” Joohyun said and winked at Seulgi. Then they waved goodbye.

 

Seulgi rushed to her room and started preparing for her driving lesson with Seungwan. She looked at her wall clock “8:30 am” she whispered.

 

“Wait.. what time did Wan-ah said we’ll meet?”

 

Seulgi immediately scrolled for Seungwans number on her phone and called her friend. After two rings Seungwan answered.

 

“Eung.. Seulgi-yah..” Seungwan answered sweetly which made Seulgi smile from ear to ear.

 

“Seungwan-ah, what time are we gonna meet up?”

 

“Hmmmmm… Before lunch? So we can eat out. It’s gonna be our little date.” Seungwan chortled. Seulgi’s ears are burning from what she heard from Seungwan. She is just thankful that they are in a call or else Seungwan will see how red s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter